Fred2

Ban assault dogs? (mark kelleys stepdaughters pit bull attacks and kills sea lion pup)

His daughter's got a nice ass.

love the celulite...she was crying because her dad was "rough" on getting it to release the animal it just killed?...pathetic...she sat there basically petting it while it killed the thing...isnt it a crime to kill or allow through negligence a sea lion to be killed?

what an asshole. the owners (dont know if its his dog or his kids) should be charged. i like how the article says its a bull dog mix. that clearly looks like a pit mix. hate to say it but aggression like that is the owners fault and the dog should be put down, and the owners banned from owning other dogs.

you are always responsible for your dogs actions. It is a federal crime to molest injure or kill marine mammals so in my opinion the dogs owner is in for quite a bit of trouble if charges are brought.

Okay, brutally honest here. I DON'T CARE! What does this have to do with anything?

Nobody needs a 30lb assault dog, let alone a 100lb assault dog.

Those are best left to the military, or the police.

We should have a 15 lb limits on dogs,

maybe even 10 or 7 lbs.

We are not trying to take away your right to have a dog, we just need common sense regulations on your freedom to own these killing machines.

If we save just one seal lion pup's life, it will be worth it.

you ment owners of untrained pit bulls. The breed is not the problem it's the stupid owners that's the problem

Agreed.. these poor dogs get such a horrible rap. The derelicts of society see the image of a protective vicious dog and have no idea how to raise them. Any dog taught and cared for properly as a puppy can be a wonderful pet regardless of the breed.

I dont stereotype all pitbull owners.. but if you look/dress/act the part of someone who only got their dog because of its looks with no understanding of the breed, I think much less of you.

All dogs have a potential to black-out and go full prey drive. IMO some breeds have a higher propensity for this behavior, and without careful training and handling , it can easily result in a mess like this.

All of these pit-bull related attacks are the result of poor or improper training and handling. Some breeds you can get away with lax obedience training like a golden retriever, other breeds its like walking around with a time bomb.

American Bulldogs are bred and used for hunting wild boar, as in catching them and pinning them to the ground by the neck. It is something desirable to have in the breed. But if owners don't understand this type of prey drive, and don't learn how to control and let the dog have some kind of outlet for that energy, something like this sea lion will pay the price... or worse a child.

I saw the title and got nervous... i have a pure bred german shepherd. He is a 9 month old 80 pound vicious loud barking lick factory! Its funny he is like am assault weapon he is big loud and scary looking but when properly handled is not a threat to anyone unless they are attempting to do harm to me or my family! Fantastic home defense dog!

My Pitbull would have been rolling in the sand and jumping around in the tide trying to play with the sea lion. This dog has no training to release, heel, OR walk on a leash. Horrible ownership and total lack of responsibility and respect for a bully breed.

Nobody needs a 30lb assault dog, let alone a 100lb assault dog.

Those are best left to the military, or the police.

We should have a 15 lb limits on dogs,

maybe even 10 or 7 lbs.

We are not trying to take away your right to have a dog, we just need common sense regulations on your freedom to own these killing machines.

If we save just one seal lion pup's life, it will be worth it.

stealing that to post on the page, lol