jerseygti337

What range to join in SJ

Telco in Atco. Hand gun range is 25 yrds but you can do a walk up if no one else is on that range or if others agree to do a walk up with you. Also a 50 & 100 yrd range. Private range but allways open to new members. Personally I love it there. Been a member for 10 years.

Soon to be opened indoor range Shooters in Little Egg Harbor/Tuckerton just off exit 58 on the GSP. Looks really nice from the plans I saw. I did hear but cannot confirm they don't allow any ammo purchased elsewhere there and you must buy their ammo to shoot and it is frangible which I hear is very expensive.

Soon to be opened indoor range Shooters in Little Egg Harbor/Tuckerton just off exit 58 on the GSP. Looks really nice from the plans I saw. I did hear but cannot confirm they don't allow any ammo purchased elsewhere there and you must buy their ammo to shoot and it is frangible which I hear is very expensive.

You have to use their ammo, but the price isnt that bad.It is whatever they are selling their ammo for to people who dont use the range, no markup.

$15 a box for 9mm a couple weeks ago, and a buck a round for 00 buck. I think .45 were 25 a box.

Wonder if they are gonna mark up the ammo when they open the range, hmmm!

That's good. I believe members get 10% off everything they sell except for firearms. Also the memberships are family memberships so wife and kids can shoot and you get 4 guests passes per year. I am pretty sure this will be my home range and it's only a few miles from my house. Should be open by June.

SJSC allows you to move up and shoot on any range as long as every one else agrees. They are installing a 10 yard range next to the 25. Everyone I encountered there is good with compromising if you want to move up and shoot. Another option is USANA while it Is a nice place that may be a bit of a drive for you.