MPA

New guy from Morris County

Hi guys and ladies. Im new from Morris County. Im lookin forward to learning alot here. Im actually considering becoming an ffl and becoming partners in a new small shop. Curious. How many of you guys deal with a small shop vs a larger store? What are the three most important customer services you desire from a small shop? And what customer services would cause you to use a small shop? Any input wod be very much appreciated thanks.

welcome to the forum. I deal with 2 small shops; both are run by good people, have great customer service and are a pleasure to deal with. One is 4 miles from my house; the other is an hour away. When going to the farther one, I drive past 2 other shops that have poor customer service.

Welcome! Live in Randolph here. I would much rather deal with a small shop than a larger one. I am starting to abhor even the newest range on the block as they are falling into the same circle as some big box dot coms and retailers.

Rude sarcastic staff, extremely overpriced items and selective dealing is the norm.