Roktory

details from Newtown shooting

Do reporters do any homework before they print total crap like this

"A loaded 12-gauge shotgun was found in the glove compartment of the Honda Civic Lanza

drove to the school with two magazines containing 70 rounds of Winchester 12-gauge shotgun rounds."

who knew :

Hondas had that big a glove compartment

and were can you buy a 35 rd shotgun magazine?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/28/warrants-to-be-released-in-newtown-investigation/?test=latestnews#ixzz2OqzpBGWg

Wow and I always thought a Civic was a fairly small car. Maybe I should look into one if you can fit a shotgun in the glove box. Even if it was a sawed off shotgun that is still a very impressive glove box! :russian:

"At the house, investigators found books about autism and Asperger's syndrome as well as an NRA guide to pistol shooting.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/28/warrants-to-be-released-in-newtown-investigation/?test=latestnews#ixzz2Or9dufqE"

Ohh he had an NRA guide to shooting.....

More fuel to condemn the NRA as a motivator behind crimes...

Nah, let them be the dicks they are and look like fools. It's more fun.

someone needs to contact the author of that article, and correct him.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Typos courtesy Apple...

THE problem is that without the help of someone that knows better, they won't look like fools to the unwashed masses.

Come on.... If people haven't figured who is bs- ing who by now, they never will. Besides, they are brainwashed and already have their minds set.

THE problem is that without the help of someone that knows better, they won't look like fools to the unwashed masses.

Typos courtesy Apple...

You sure as hell can fit a shotty in a glove box. But probably not a Saiga 12, at least in most glove boxes.

Any pump/semi auto even with a pistol grip and the barrel cut as short as possible wouldn't fit in a civic glove box and probably most double barrels cut down to minimum usable length would most likely not fit or be usable. Just my opinion I've never attempted putting a shotgun anywhere besides the trunk and even normal shotguns barely fit in my Miata trunk ;)

Also back the the article.... Are they retarded?

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

<p>

Any pump/semi auto even with a pistol grip and the barrel cut as short as possible wouldn't fit in a civic glove box and probably most double barrels cut down to minimum usable length would most likely not fit or be usable.

I disagree.  I have owned a Honda and I have fired a shotgun that would fit in a Honda glovebox and seen more than one.  I have owned a shotgun that would not fit in a Honda glovebox but would fit in some of the larger gloveboxes I have seen.

Dan G .... I wouldn't read too into the caliber thing. The news hitting the wires now is from the official police investigation and coroner information. I would bet the coroner wants to be specific in the cause of deaths in which weapons were used. I can't imagine him writing "wounds from AR type weapon".

So it's just the details coming out. Not propaganda about calibers. That's my take on it

And yet more drivel

http://news.yahoo.co...-152400752.html

1. The Lanza household was packed with weapons

When police raided the home that Adam Lanza shared with his mother, they found "a veritable arsenal," says NBC News. "Authorities found at least nine knives, three Samurai swords, two rifles, 1,600 rounds of ammunition, and a 7-foot, wood-handled pole with a blade on one side and a spear on the other." The body of Lanza's mother, Nancy, was in one of the rooms; she is presumed to have been shot dead by her son.

And a further description of the arsenal

http://usnews.nbcnew...em-by-item?lite

Including the most dangerous items of all

1 empty Box of SSA 5.56 mm

2 spent shell casings for Glock 10mm

1 empty box of Gold Dot 9mm Luger

2 empty boxes of Winchester 9mm Luger

1 spent .22 shell casing

2 brass-colored shell casings

You can tell they did a thorough investigation by a knowledgeable person by the very scientific description

1 small caliber bullet (live round) labeled C

Maybe it was a Taurus Judge?

Hey, I always like the part where they say that he had over 1000 rounds of ammo, as if that's a ridiculous amount.

Lol...I know. Think of all the people that shoot that much.22lr in an afternoon.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Hi John, we should call them out every chance we get.

The biggest thing I take away from the article(s) isn't explicitly mentioned. The spreadsheet this guy maintained really highlights how the media hype of previous events was a huge contributor to his behavior and actions. He maintained tables with data from the previously hyper-publicized events with himself at the top. He saw what previous shooters did, the attention they got, and wanted to "out-do" them.

Not that I expect it to happen, but the media really needs to look in the mirror and assess the impact of how their actions and how they reported these events.