RecessedFilter

Official 2013 NJGF Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays Meet (Pics added)

I just noticed that my shotgun doesn't meet the 24" minimum barrel length requirement per

http://www.lvsclays.com/default.aspx?pageid=22 , so I will have to rent one.

Drez, I see that you reserved two guns for the group, are those still available, or should I call lvsc to reserve one?

I just noticed that my shotgun doesn't meet the 24" minimum barrel length requirement per

http://www.lvsclays.com/default.aspx?pageid=22 , so I will have to rent one.

Drez, I see that you reserved two guns for the group, are those still available, or should I call lvsc to reserve one?

Didn't see that one. I guess no luv for pistol grips at LVSC

I reserved two guns I believe. No one has contacted me about reserving either so Fapipa, you're good to go.

I forgot about the no PG/24'' barrel requirement, but I'm glad someone saw it before tomorrow. I've seen guys with Knoxx stocks before but that doesn't mean much. I may shoot the course with my bolt action.

Also, is everyone shooting one round or are some shooting two?

Ill probably shoot one maybe 2 if its not to late I'm going to go to Clinton later in the day for some casual clays. Anyone want to swing by efga and guest me in for some mosin blasting?

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

So right now there are 3 carts taken out of the 6 carts I reserved. If you or your group have not notified me, please just PM me saying that you want a cart. Also, 1 rental gun out of the 2 I reserved is taken.

Thats nice of you to offer, Damjan. I'd take a few but I ended up finding a couple cases this week.

Thats nice of you to offer, Damjan. I'd take a few but I ended up finding a couple cases this week.

Saw your posts a while ago that you wanted some 12GA and i had a backorder, but found some as well recently.

Anyway for those that dont have or want to hold on to a different brand maybe i ll bring some.

I have a lot of Winchester Extra Light Target Loads 12ga 2 3/4 inch 2 3/4 dr eq 1oz 8 shot 1180fps

ammo if anyone needs some at 8$ a box.

PM me and i can bring them to them to LVSC.

did you clean out griffin and Howe?

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

OH BOY! what a great day...That place kicks ass! It was really fun to lose my sporting clays virginity. Couldn't of had a better group of guys to shoot with today. Oh and that Grumpys BBQ, was sooo goood. I'm definetly down for another round.