wink-_-wink

Pointless info that could actually help!

This may be the DUMBEST post I wwill ever make but as I was driving around all over the other day it hit me.... That rumble in the bottom of your stomach... that OH CRAP moment you realize you HAVE to go and will NOT make it home... Most people are only comfortable "GOING" at home or maybe at work under the right circumstance... SO my question to you all over NJ is where is the most cleanest or easiest places to go when you cant go home!

My List of places I found:

Large- Newer Mcdonalds are genuinely clean and well maintained

Walmart (must be a super) but this is hit or miss

large restaurants if you can find one(places like Olive Garden that have the bathroom right at the front door are perfect)

WORST!

avoid gas stations (havent found one that I would sit at)

convenient stores (7-11/WAWA)

small fast food restaurants

Dunkin Donuts

Most people are only comfortable "GOING" at home or maybe at work under the right circumstance...

Is this true? I have known a few people who weren't comfortable unless they were home, but most people implying a majority of people?

I once took a dump in a Perkins parking lot out in PA. somewhere because the bathrooms were so bad and hasd no TP. It was a little tough sitting on the curb but I managed. I ended up wiping my ass with a road map. I keep a handful of napkins in the glovebox now.

Starbucks are good.

New mcDonalds are pretty good.

Shoprites.

If during the daytime..... almost any Class A office building.

Not all Starbucks are good, My tenant is a manager at one and they had this homeless woman that used to come in( they baned her from the store) and fire hose the ladies room with Poop. She used to tell me they would go in after she left and it would be everywhere, the walls, floor, sink etc. it looked like someone shot a firehose of shit in there

I can go anywhere but I know one guy at work who can only go at home. I mean only at home

I know a guy who went lights back to the station to go... needless to say he was the talk of the station for a while...

Not all Starbucks are good, My tenant is a manager at one and they had this homeless woman that used to come in( they baned her from the store) and fire hose the ladies room with Poop. She used to tell me they would go in after she left and it would be everywhere, the walls, floor, sink etc. it looked like someone shot a firehose of shit in there

Repeat offender, not cool at all.

I know a guy who went lights back to the station to go... needless to say he was the talk of the station for a while...

Sometimes that does constitute an emergency. As a police officer it is a little harder to find a place. Need a secure place for the weapon and gun belt

Need a secure place for the weapon and gun belt

My friend told me the guards at Salem nuke plant leave their ar-15s on the floor in their stall when they go.

I poop at work sometimes and its always an experience.

That's the best time to go since you get paid for doing your business.

I crapped my pants at work one day and didn't have a change of clothes so I worked in it.

Officially TMI... Motion for a ban?

hehe.

I was like that when I was a teen, number 2 only at home.

I agree with Troy, car dealerships are usually pretty good... Wawa is hit or miss as a lot of them do not have public bathrooms, whats up with that?

Rest areas.... Maryland, VA had nice ones.

South Carolina and NC were eh.

Georgia was pretty good.

I think any place that has ass gaskets... is a good place.