matty

Biden Admits AWB is just the beginning

Chlling audio, listen at link---if you vote for anyone even remotely associated with these evil people,you need to consider voluntary commitment.

If you harbor any faint hope that they really don't mean it, that they will give up, think again. They will not stop, ever. Stand and fight. I Nowbelieve the NRA is 100% right on that strategy. NOT ONE INCH, NO CONCESSIONS!

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/03/28/Biden-Audio-Assault-Weapons-Ban-Just-The-Beginning

It's incredible that the government is at war with us. They do not care if the laws make sense as long as they win. They are pissed that the AWB is not going through so they will do whatever possible to try to punish us instead of doing their job. They must be voted out.

Well someone should tell Crazy Uncle Joe the AWB got yanked out of the Senate legislation. It's got a snowballs chance in hell of going anywhere in this Congress. We'd better hope the Republicans keep control of the House in 2014 though or these dirtbags will be right back at it.

they will try to sneak it in somehow, an amendment, perhaps, or some crazily worded version (are there any others?). The break for them is that SH happened right before the new legislative sessions started for Congress and most states. So all these bills in the House/Senate and in state legislatures, are sitting there, either in committee or out of committee,waiting for the 'right time' to be voted on, or tacked onto some other piece of legislation. There will be no peace from the fascists, ever. There may be a lull, IF Republicans have any spine whatsoever, and WE, the GUN OWNERS make your voices heard LOUDLY AND OFTEN, via calls,faxes, letters, emails, etc.

NO COMPROMISE, NO SURRENDER, NOT ONE INCH!

I'm beginning to think they are now trying to push us over the edge to get us to break.

His comments are on a new threatening level.

Not giving up on protest. I mean pushing someone to fire the first shot. Then that will give them all the ammo they need to take them all away...

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

...and I say his because, "How fooking stupid do this politicians want to look"?

I simply can't believe Biden can continue to say stupid sheit without his peers not smacking him down... Does he really want a civil war?

First he admits these laws do nothing, then he's giving stupid shotgun advice...

Then making comments like it's not over yet or you haven't seen anything yet?

What he hell is wrong with these boneheads?

I'd like to think even the anti-gun public would see these buffoons as dumber than rock jackarses.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Its ok to have weapons to go to war for our their causes but not to defend yours is what I'm getting here.

I fixed this for you. The government does nothing for our cause (although they lie and tell you that). It's all in their best interest.