$7.00

Valley Forge Gun Show

April 6th & 7th

SMG Sports Plex

654 York Road, Warminster, PA 18974

Saturday: 9am-5pm

Sunday: 9am-4pm

$8.00

You guys are still goin to shows? Isn't everything scarce and expensive?

ill probably be at the warminster show. im gonna try to get there around 830. hopefully prices on ar stuff wont be too bad. i just need a few more things to finish my build...

Stop buying AR crap and put that money towards LV.

Some things are over priced but some are normal, depends what your looking for. I enjoy going and looking. I have gotten some good items I can't get at LGS. Parts and mil surplus items. Most rifles are not too overpriced unless your looking at a MSR, by the time u add in ffl transfer fees, nics, and multiple travels to a ffl ur gonna save a lot of grief.

Stop buying AR crap and put that money towards LV.

No. Ive been waiting for months and put money aside just for my build. Im not paying stupid prices for parts so if nothing there is a reasonal price i will pass.

As for lv, thats easily going to be $150 day. After ammo for probably 2 rounds paying for 2 rounds cart rental lunch/dinner and fuel to get there. That's half of what i need to finish...

Is one show better than the other for little things like, Targets, Cleaning Kits, or other items I'm not thinking of? I want to go just not sure which one. For me it's JUST A DAY OUT ALONE.

But if one or the other has deals on certain items that are popular let me know. I'm going to try and get there before noon.

Thinking about going to warnmister to try and pick up some 9mm ammo, anyone been to this show before? Would it be worth my trip to try and grab some ammo at a reasonable price???

that depends on what you consider reasonable...

im going just to look. if i find some parts i need for my ar build for a decent price then i will buy. i wouldn't get your hopes up too much though.

So how were the shows? would it be worth it to go tomorrow? Mainly interested in 9mm ammo and maybe a keltec sub2000 or hi point 995?? Anyone able to answer these questions?

i was not able to make it out today . . .i am also looking for 9mm, would it be worth my trip tom early am???

I went - DON'T GO FOR AMMO. One booth was selling what seemed to be a lot of ammo at retardiculous prices but people were buying. I saw an AR and can't for the life of me remember the brand name, but it had a rear charge handle an a hidden side charging handle. Never saw one before but it was pricey.. $2550 .

People were buying knives etc.. I personally didn't see any great deals.

few of us met up @ warminster today, few comments here http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/52986-whos-off-to-valley-forge/ I didnt make it to Allentown cause I was tired

ammo was there but on the high side for 9mm,223/556 22lr....

plenty of guns, MSR's starting @ 1100 for anything above 22lr..

Treeline guys had crate of 91/30's in excellent condition $199 matching#'s

other m44's of all origins for less

plenty of other stuff, gear, bags, supplies ammo cans for $15

NO reloading stuff besides large pistol primers $35 1k

Three only real deal i saw want even firearms related. I picked up a brand new camelbak for $35. It was an actual camelbak not the generic milsurp ones. Need one for trail riding out in pa. I did a search on it and they retail for around $70. Ammo prices were stupid high and everything else was current market prices.

OG - I was at Warnmister.

I saw the Treeline guys had crate of 91/30's in excellent condition $199 matching#'s and was told by someone that last year they were selling for $99,, I just laughed and said THESE ARE THE TIMES.

There was one booth that has cases ,, Made in PA & VA.. I thought they were pretty nice I like the inside lining they used. Prices were around $50 for a tactical rifle case.

Forgot to ask. I saw what I thought were decent prices on 30 round metal mags and polymer... Metal mags by Windham Weaponry one booth said they were off rifles from a state that recently restriced 30 rounders. I have a buddy in Florida who needs them so I texted him to see if he wanted any,, $20 ea Good or No Good ??? He said he wanted them cheaper.....

There was another booth selling polymers for 10 for $160 or $18 each,, to me these seemed just as good as the Pmags,, but I just wasn't sure.

He didn't want polymer mags only metal.. Whats your opinion?? (I think the name was CTAC.. honestly can't remember)

Forgot to ask. I saw what I thought were decent prices on 30 round metal mags and polymer... Metal mags by Windham Weaponry one booth said they were off rifles from a state that recently restriced 30 rounders. I have a buddy in Florida who needs them so I texted him to see if he wanted any,, $20 ea Good or No Good ??? He said he wanted them cheaper.....

There was another booth selling polymers for 10 for $160 or $18 each,, to me these seemed just as good as the Pmags,, but I just wasn't sure.

He didn't want polymer mags only metal.. Whats your opinion?? (I think the name was CTAC.. honestly can't remember)

They are both a little high. It should be around $10-12 for an unknown metal mag. $15-20 for an actual pmag so 18 seems a little high to me