mikelets456

Anti gun march from Trenton,nj to morrisville,pa. Lets work together

Please see below. Lets join forces together. We'll meet on the other side of the bridge then try to get together afterwards. We countered them in Doylestown over the weekend and I believe we had more than them....we had a great turnout for last minute local event. At least 100 to maybe 200. We need our wives to show up as well and kids. They need to see that when they deny us to right to defend ourselves and family they'll be responsible for the consequences.

http://www.peacecoalition.org/news-and-events/452-pre-mothers-day-march-a-rally-vs-gun-violence.html

The Coalition for Peace Action (CFPA) is sponsoring a Pre-Mother's Day March & Rally vs. Gun Violence on Saturday, May 11 starting around 1:30 PM with an initial Rally in Trenton, then marching over the Trenton Makes Bridge for a concluding Rally in Morrisville, PA. Save the date, further details forthcoming.

Pre-Mothers Day March & Rally vs. Gun Violence

Saturday, May 11

starting early afternoon, details being finalized soon

From Trenton, NJ to Morrisville, PA

including a March across the Trenton Makes Bridge

Confirmed Speakers

(list in formation)

-----------------------------------------------

302w call me if you are going.

Funny thing about PA.  Knives are not preempted by Commonwealth law, and some are explicitly prohibited for many purposes.  This includes "daggers' or anything with a sharpened edge on both sides.  I would recommend against the carry of bayonets unless you read the law and make sure your bayonet is OK.

Rifles may be carried and may be loaded, of course.  In public or on private property.

Long guns (not SBRs/SBS/MGs, which are OK with carry permit) can't be loaded in a car.  A loaded detachable magazine should be in a separate compartment from a long gun in a car

Acceptable examples for loaded long gun magazine in a car:

- Long gun in case, loaded mags taped to outside of case/your head/filling up the car to the windows/etc.

- Long gun in gun bag, loaded mags in outside mag pouches.

- Long gun in gun bag, loaded mags in mag bandoleer inside same gun bag.

As always, additional restrictions in Philly.

is OC allowed in PA without a permit?

yes but my understanding is that stops in the car.. meaning open carry without permit is OK but not in car.. except for Philly.. carry permit needed for both open and concealed carry..

my understanding of PA law is not nearly as sharp as NJ law.. but that is my understanding..

302w call me if you are going.

Funny thing about PA. Knives are not preempted by Commonwealth law, and some are explicitly prohibited for many purposes. This includes "daggers' or anything with a sharpened edge on both sides. I would recommend against the carry of bayonets unless you read the law and make sure your bayonet is OK.

Rifles may be carried and may be loaded, of course. In public or on private property.

Long guns (not SBRs/SBS/MGs, which are OK with carry permit) can't be loaded in a car. A loaded detachable magazine should be in a separate compartment from a long gun in a car

Acceptable examples for loaded long gun magazine in a car:

- Long gun in case, loaded mags taped to outside of case/your head/filling up the car to the windows/etc.

- Long gun in gun bag, loaded mags in outside mag pouches.

- Long gun in gun bag, loaded mags in mag bandoleer inside same gun bag.

As always, additional restrictions in Philly.

once my tax stamp comes I can have SBR loaded in car?

was not 100% sure about that.. but I thought that might be the case..

yes but my understanding is that stops in the car.. meaning open carry without permit is OK but not in car.. except for Philly.. carry permit needed for both open and concealed carry..

my understanding of PA law is not nearly as sharp as NJ law.. but that is my understanding..

This is true.

Yes. You should have a non resident CCW from a state that is reciprocal with PA to bring your gun(s) to PA. Per Jersey law you are not going to/from a range, FFL, gunsmith etc.

Umm. That restriction applies within the boundaries of NJ. When transporting from NJ to out of state you are cover by the Firearms Owners Protection Act. As long as you are legal from point A to point B state laws are not applicable.

Yes.  You should have a non resident CCW from a state that is reciprocal with PA to bring your gun(s) to PA.  Per Jersey law you are not going to/from a range, FFL, gunsmith etc.

A carry permit from any state allows vehicle carry of a handgun in a car in PA.  All 49 states that issue carry permits. (outside Philly)

PA does not care about rifles.  (outside Philly) Just don't have them loaded in the car.

Ok. Got where the bridge is. Are we just meeting on the PA side?

Here: http://forum.pafoa.org/pennsylvania-10/213893-morrisville-pa-anti-gun-rally-may-11-a-page-10.html#post2357802

Posts have all details.

If a Jersey cop pulls you over on your way back, tell him you were carrying your firearm at my OC picnic....

Since Morrisville is quite far away from me...

Anyone want to shoot, get lunch, then show up here? I'm not sure what is/isnt in the area, but I think it would be fun to hit up a public SGL or something for some trap shooting if possible.

• [*]

K6_TY47YS3x.png

Join us in this peaceful counter protest to gun control groups who plan on rallying in Trenton and then marching across the Trenton Makes bridge to hold a rally on the PA side.

Confirmed Guest speakers:

Sgt Robert Mansfield-

Tracy Scarpulla- mother of 3 from NY who went from being completely against and fearful of guns to a proud supporter of our second amendment through education and the need to protect her children

Tenative Speaker- Charles Keller from Jews for Protection of Firearm Ownership

Special Guests: Chief Mark Kessler from Gilberton PA, Bruce & Dave the Bearded Flag guys from CGOBC

We will rally and hear from our speakers and then be on hand to "greet" the gun control crowd walking over from NJ and enter into conversation with fact and reason.

More details will be forthcoming!

https://www.facebook.com/events/467056993371404/

What's sad is there is only 44 registered attendees for this. More sad that some NJ residents would rather rally in PA just so they can carry. That does us NO help here.

What's sad is there is only 44 registered attendees for this. More sad that some NJ residents would rather rally in PA just so they can carry. That does us NO help here.

I get it that OC is cool. Just a thought: The mere fact that OC is possible in PA says to me that they don't need our help. On the other hand, in the great Garden State, where it's hard enough to buy (let alone carry - open or otherwise) a firearm and shows every sign of getting harder maybe our voices would do more good on our side of the river.