BlueLineFish

Revolver Roll Call

I see .38 Super on it, STI makes it? Looks soooo much like a S&W! I may need to apply for more pistol permits! Damn, have two new rifles on the way and still looking for the third. Don't be making me buy another handgun to Blue Line!
wow..stealing lines from Ray Ray...you are above that..lol

I should of put my sarcasm face in, lol.

For those that know me, I've been shooting revolvers exclusively for at least a year now in competition. Huge Revolver Junkie right here mo'

No problem but yeah, not everyone knows who you are. :)

Ah, BS meter off the scale - Photoshop!

These days it is not so far fetched with revolvers mass produced for .45 acp. .380. .40, .32 acp and 9mm :) However, the STI logo gives it away. :) Now if it said Kimber.........

New addition to the stable

S&W 617

4" Barrel

Changed out the front sight for a Green fiber optic tonight, polished the internals and a spring kit, she sits at about 6.5lbs da right now lighting off rimfires. About as low as you want to go with a 22lr revolver. Will put a few hundred rounds through her soon to check for reliability. Also need to order a new set of some nice wooden houge grips when funds free up.

8658787969_2ed0037e87_b.jpg

8658787639_543182ab14_b.jpg

New addition to the stable

S&W 617

4" Barrel

Changed out the front sight for a Green fiber optic tonight, polished the internals and a spring kit, she sits at about 6.5lbs da right now lighting off rimfires. About as low as you want to go with a 22lr revolver. Will put a few hundred rounds through her soon to check for reliability. Also need to order a new set of some nice wooden houge grips when funds free up.

8658787969_2ed0037e87_b.jpg

8658787639_543182ab14_b.jpg

WhooHoo!

We all just moved up one spot in the rimfire division.

alright, don't laugh at me but I only have one revolver. not even a good one either

I have an old Arminius HW3 in .32 S&W Long /.32 S&W short with a snubbed barrel.

It's a decent little snubbed nosed made in 1967 if the markings are all correct. all matching parts

lock up and timing is good. shoots well for it's size and build

2e4w36s.jpg

(still wearing Pachmayr grips I put on back in the 70's when they were a two-piece design)

AFAIK, they are still a two-piece design, except for revolvers that use a post type frame, like Dan Wesson.

AFAIK, they are still a two-piece design, except for revolvers that use a post type frame, like Dan Wesson.

The finger-grooved Gripper's on the N-frame are one-piece. It's solid at the rear of the grip and fits over the frame like a half-opened clamshell. I assume the Presentation's are still two-piece? (I glued the back end of mine together on the K-frame to make it "one piece.")

I'm surprised at the lack of custom wood grips in here...

I attribute that to the fact that quite a few of these pistols are used in gun games and seen more as tools....I on the other hand am a novice and can't leave well enough alone.