BlueLineFish

Revolver Roll Call

Ok. Oops didnt mean to hit that twice but My wife is now getting her fid card. What is a sure bet non fail handgun for a small woman that is not going to spend alot of time at the range and can easily be shot. Yeah. A revolver. Any suggestions on caliber or model types.

Ok. Oops didnt mean to hit that twice but My wife is now getting her fid card. What is a sure bet non fail handgun for a small woman that is not going to spend alot of time at the range and can easily be shot. Yeah. A revolver. Any suggestions on caliber or model types.

k frame is good fot smaller hands. The recoil of the j frame snubbies woukd probably turn her off.

model 15

k frame is good fot smaller hands. The recoil of the j frame snubbies woukd probably turn her off.

model 15

This... especially the turning her off with the j frame.. My wife bought a SW 640 years ago (before I knew her) because she thought a small "concealable" snubbie was a good idea and has shot it once when she bought it and hates it.. Hasn't shot it since.. That's been 17 years.. Too much recoil for her..