raz-0

CJ USPSA 4-14 PRE-REG REQUIRED

We are going to pre registration starting with this match. the form is linked on th front page at http://www.cjuspsa.org/ so go fill it in. Spread the word please, we do not have a comprehensive contact list for the usual crowd yet.

With the larger turnout as it gets warmer, there is not enough time to conduct registration, squadding, and enter people in the devices.

If someone is going to join uspsa that day should they preregister and leave the section for uspsa number blank or skip the preregistration process?

Leave it blank if you don't have one for whatever reason.

I registered from my iPad and though I printed it, I closed the page to find out it didn't print,how can I find the registration form I filled out to reprint it?

Anyone know?

You should get a piece of email that is just as printable. The form that popped up is liek a cell phone dorpped in the port a potty at a chili festival... it's gone.

Registered...Says Squad 1 - do I know anyone else in squad 1?

I did my first match in October, we were shut down in Nov. due to Sandy-Storm, I hybranate in winter, so this will be my second match...I would like to go through the new shooters indocrination again (safty rules/etc.) with Vlad G. (?). What time do I need to be there for this?

thanks

Registered...Says Squad 1 - do I know anyone else in squad 1?

I did my first match in October, we were shut down in Nov. due to Sandy-Storm, I hybranate in winter, so this will be my second match...I would like to go through the new shooters indocrination again (safty rules/etc.) with Vlad G. (?). What time do I need to be there for this?

thanks

Everyone is in squad 1. It's to deal with a small bit of stupid in the scoring program where it won't export if the squad is zero because it claims EZ winsocre own't take kindly to that (it is fine with squad zero) while simultaneously defaulting to squad zero.

66 slots taken.

BTW, we need builders. I have stages, but one designer won't make it, and another may not make it.