mge_1

DSG Princeton 9mm Price Increase...

Sux to hear. Maybe it'll stay on the shelves this time. I hate going to empty shelves. 4 weeks and going. I remember seeing Remy brass sitting on the shelves several weeks because they were priced at $39.99. Must be a mis-pricing on the system, but eventually someone grabbed them.

OMG! Just gonna start reloading at this stage. Sitting down for 2hrs reloading is better than waiting 2hrs on line to an empty shelf. I haven't done that yet, nor do I plan to. If it exceeds 15mins from them opening the door to empty shelves, I'm out.

Guys, reloading will cost you money also.

Just to get started your looking at around $500 in stuff you need and that is on the cheap side of things.

Primers are hard to come buy and I have noticed an increase. I remember buying a case of 5000 for $125 on sale. We won't see that for quite a while and maybe not at a again.

Shooting is not a cheap sport. Maybe it's time I work on my golf swing.

I showed the guy its still $14.99 on the DSG website would not honor it. So I left...

because they know someone will walk in and buy their "allowed" amount..without hesitation...hell theyd sell it at 50 a box for that matter....

Just to get started your looking at around $500 in stuff you need and that is on the cheap side of things.

Primers are hard to come buy and I have noticed an increase. I remember buying a case of 5000 for $125 on sale. We won't see that for quite a while and maybe not at a again.

Reloading, although expensive to start, is the same as a handgun or rifle. Eventually you'll recoop the cost. I don't have to pay taxes for making my own. Been collecting brass, so that in itself is the first step I've taken. And when arthritis kicks in or my eyes just aren't what they're use to, I can unload the press and supplies pretty easily. I've just needed the extra push to dive into it. I think this is it.

Reloading, although expensive to start, is the same as a handgun or rifle. Eventually you'll recoop the cost. I don't have to pay taxes for making my own. Been collecting brass, so that in itself is the first step I've taken. And when arthritis kicks in or my eyes just aren't what they're use to, I can unload the press and supplies pretty easily. I've just needed the extra push to dive into it. I think this is it.

Don't get me wrong, u agree. I have 3 presses. My point is there is a lot of upfront expenses that takes you a little while to recoup.

I was just there,you could see the $14.99 price and the kid said, "Oh no they're $24.99 the $14.99 was something else that we don't have anymore, and I got a big shipment of this and had to stretch it out across the shelf...nope noooo not 14.99....24.99 all day..."

This is the same gentleman (kid really) who if you're reading this I decided to be uncharacteristically nice and not punk you (partly due to the calming influence of my father being with me...) When you decided to explain to me the Benelli Supernova is so light, _NOT _ because of the plastic armor as I suggested, but because of the inertia system it uses that Benelli is famous for, (and suggested I might not know what inertia is , its the gas operating system, for you regular folk)...

Wow, you have a pump shotgun with an intertia -thats gas operating system if you don't know - driven action? Benelli Supernova Inertia... coming soon to a gunshop near you.

And there was a little something about the Benelli M4 w/ conventional stock that I let go, won't get into further details.

LOL. Yea right. If I had your money, I'd throw mine away.

Needless to say, the current situation is affecting a lot of people. Some more, some less. I was in no way prepared for this poop storm and am only starting to grasp the pattern of supply and demand whether it be by politics or horrific events. This is only year 1 for me so I still have much to learn.

I was just there,you could see the $14.99 price and the kid said, "Oh no they're $24.99 the $14.99 was something else that we don't have anymore, and I got a big shipment of this and had to stretch it out across the shelf...nope noooo not 14.99....24.99 all day..."

This is the same gentleman (kid really) who if you're reading this I decided to be uncharacteristically nice and not punk you (partly due to the calming influence of my father being with me...) When you decided to explain to me the Benelli Supernova is so light, _NOT _ because of the plastic armor as I suggested, but because of the inertia system it uses that Benelli is famous for, (and suggested I might not know what inertia is , its the gas operating system, for you regular folk)...

Wow, you have a pump shotgun with an intertia -thats gas operating system if you don't know - driven action? Benelli Supernova Inertia... coming soon to a gunshop near you.

And there was a little something about the Benelli M4 w/ conventional stock that I let go, won't get into further details.

100% correct. Price tag and website says $14.99... SMH!!!

Reloading will always be cheaper even including the initial cost for equipment. Also I just got an email from Powder Valley Inc. Getting a shipment of Tula primers.

"Good news. Tula has announced they are shipping some primers 7.3 million to be exact. Bad news is we have about 80 million on order with Tula. We'll update the website as soon as the primers arrive with what is available. We will not provide any list of what is shipping until they actually arrive and the shipments are verified."

As of 6:30pm, it was still $14.99 per box. The guy in the firearm department may not know or misread the price. The cashier charged $14.99. I got 6 boxes in the last 2 days.

Gotcha thanks for the confirmation! Will try tomorrow. Maybe all gone.

They still have more than 50 boxes. I think the kid in the firearm department is not very knowledgeable and pissed off a lot of customers. It helps to keep the ammo around for a bit longer. I will not waste time with him.

Cool. Will try tomorrow. Thanks.

Ok $14.99 per box and got my 3 boxes. I guess the guy who was working the counter yesterday slowed down sales for others to get their share lol.

I was there at 9am. Got 3 boxes of 9mm for 14.99 each and 3 boxes of 45 acp for 24.99 each. Not too bad. I'm going to hit them up in the am again to see if any 9mm is left.