JimmyD

22LR - Federal Champion Ammo with Ammo Can at Cabelas

Call them up dude. Call them out on it

I did. They said they show none in stock and they have had none in stock. Talked to a "supervisor" and she's checking to see if any orders were shipped out. If anyone receives their orders please let me know. Thanks

I did. They said they show none in stock and they have had none in stock. Talked to a "supervisor" and she's checking to see if any orders were shipped out. If anyone receives their orders please let me know. Thanks

Cabelas has done shit like this in the past they have personally canceled a backored can of xm855 and then the next day reposted at a higher price and sold out in minutes. I believe rubberbullets had a 308 order with them and they did the same thing. Now this 5 box limit on 223 is pissing me off... shipping for a case is 18 bucks... now i can only get 5 boxes and shipping is 6 bucks what a joke. Now on only brownells garunteed backorders. All mine have came threw except for my horandy 223 55/75 grain order.

Cabelas has done shit like this in the past they have personally canceled a backored can of xm855 and then the next day reposted at a higher price and sold out in minutes. I believe rubberbullets had a 308 order with them and they did the same thing. Now this 5 box limit on 223 is pissing me off... shipping for a case is 18 bucks... now i can only get 5 boxes and shipping is 6 bucks what a joke. Now on only brownells garunteed backorders. All mine have came threw except for my horandy 223 55/75 grain order.

Sigh...still havent found .308 gold match..although i look passively as not to be one of the on line at dicks crowd.

Has anyone actually received an order from this particular offer? Been waiting since December and they're telling me they never had this offer.

I just got mine today. I am pretty sure they didn't screw you on purpose just because your price was lower - Cabelas is too big to play these games. Looks like a glitch with their shopping software. I hope you can get to someone who will set things right for you.