Teky0101

The Cicadas Are Coming!

Haven't seen any around here yet. But we did have a cicada killer wasp the size of a half dollar sneak into the last week. Yes I ran like a little girl and sealed off the room. It eventually hurt itself ramming a window and I killed it. I feel like I redeemed my Girly behavior.

Haven't seen any around here yet. But we did have a cicada killer wasp the size of a half dollar sneak into the last week. Yes I ran like a little girl and sealed off the room. It eventually hurt itself ramming a window and I killed it. I feel like I redeemed my Girly behavior.

you need to invest in a good tennis racquet..  a little topspin and away it soars..  (and believe me, i hate bees as much as you do)

you need to invest in a good tennis racquet..  a little topspin and away it soars..  (and believe me, i hate bees as much as you do)

It was in our family room which has very high ceilings and half-circular widows starting about 10 feet up, of which the damn thing wouldn't budge from. The damn things are so big it hurt it's wing and eventually fell down.  It was way out of my reach even with a tennis racquet, i do like the airsoft idea, although I'd probably never hit the damn thing.

you need to invest in a good tennis racquet.. a little topspin and away it soars.. (and believe me, i hate bees as much as you do)

It was in our family room which has very high ceilings and half-circular widows starting about 10 feet up, of which the damn thing wouldn't budge from. The damn things are so big it hurt it's wing and eventually fell down. It was way out of my reach even with a tennis racquet, i do like the airsoft idea, although I'd probably never hit the damn thing.

[/quote

Full auto 440rd mags how can you miss!

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370180660.972239.jpg

Check out the albino one!

They all are white when they make their final molt and the air oxidizes their skin brown/black within the hour

They all are white when they make their final molt and the air oxidizes their skin brown/black within the hour

Wow. Didn't know. It's the only one I've seen that was white.

Yes, they are edible and rich in protein assuming you are not adverse to eating insects, which most people are. Most other animals, like dogs, find them quite tasty. In actuality, you need to feel sorry for these poor criters, who spend 17 years underground, surface, mate and then quickly die--hell of a price to pay for getting laid.