springfieldxds

non resident Arizona no longer recognized in PA

because ideally Philly would prefer that NO ONE carry a gun... so they will do everything in their power to make that happen....

[sarcasm] because that will make it safer there..[/sarcasm]

Have the Philly liberals ever stopped to think that by preferring NO ONE to carry has actually resulted in ILLEGAL carry thus INCREASING crime within that magnificent cesspool??? Being rhetorical here...

at this point itll be easier to list what state IS accepted in pa. so, what states are still accepted in pa?

As of right now any state that falls under the statutory agreement is your best bet, as these can't be changed by the AG because they're not in a written agreement, I'm just worried she'll drop reciprocity with them by claiming their laws are different then possibly get into a written agreement with them to change it to the way she likes

Easiest one to get is Utah, you can get North Dakota but you have to take the training in their state, you can mail in your Idaho but you must pick up the license in idaho, I'm still a little confused on Mississippi by their wording but those are the only statutory licenses available all others don't give out non residents

I emailed her asking if she had plans on changing Utah. Told her I preferred not to open carry but will if she forces is to. Truth is i don't conceal carry either. I'm almost never in PA

As others have pointed out, she can't change that one since it's a statutory agreement. Plus, UT already changed their law requiring anyone seeking a UT non-resident permit who resides in a state that has UT reciprocity must have a permit from their home state first. That satisfies the goal of the AG, which is preventing PA residents from carrying in PA on another state's permit.

I emailed her asking if she had plans on changing Utah. Told her I preferred not to open carry but will if she forces is to. Truth is i don't conceal carry either. I'm almost never in PA

Pretty dumb imo, don't want to make her aware that NJ residents are carrying in PA with Utah licenses

Quick list of licenses that are stilled honored in PA that non residents can get, feel free to add in if I missed something

Utah- fairly simple, GFH had the class and basically takes care of everything for you.

NEW Hampshire- must have a license from any other state then they'll give you a non resident license, application seems easy but NH might be next on AG list as a PA resident can get their license without having a PA license

Texas- you can mail in the application but you need to perform I believe a 10 hour safety course, ETA- you must take the safety course in Texas, but same as NH might be next on the AG list for same reason as NH

Idaho- you can mail in your application but from what I read you have to pick up the license in person, idk if this has changed

North Dakota- must take their safety course which is only available in ND

Mississippi- might be able to mail theirs in, their wording is confusing, states- residency requirement may be waived, provided the applicant possesses a valid permit from another state, is active military personnel stationed in MI, or is a retired LE living in MI, idk if that means you must be in the military stationed in MI as they all seem like separate requirements

Pretty dumb imo, don't want to make her aware that NJ residents are carrying in PA with Utah licenses

You don't think she is aware? She is going to limit it as much as she can. I simply asked if she plans to force me to open carry or buy a Utah permit. Hopefully she will reply with her plans for Utah. Then I can choose how to spend my money.

First Florida and now Arizona..............and I thought people in PA are gun owners.....Geeezzz.....who appointed her ?

She was appointed by Bloomdouche. Almost literally.

Anyone know the specific part where it says we can carry in a car with a unrecognized ccw and then open carry?

Eleven!!!

what is happening really doesn't have a whole lot to do with PA as a state... what is happening has a lot more to do with Philly.. which might as well not even be PA...

What we are talking about here only involves Philly so much as Bloomdouche spent millions on advertisements pushing her in Philly.

Without Bloomdouche, we would not have her. He bought and paid for her office.

As others have pointed out, she can't change that one since it's a statutory agreement. Plus, UT already changed their law requiring anyone seeking a UT non-resident permit who resides in a state that has UT reciprocity must have a permit from their home state first. That satisfies the goal of the AG, which is preventing PA residents from carrying in PA on another state's permit.

She could very easily send UT a written agreement...

WRONG! That's what it SAYS but not what they will enforce. The statement about the FL CCP says the same thing but I inquired about it, and I have an email from the PA Atty Gen office saying that as a NJ resident I cannot CCW in PA with a Fl CCP.

Paragragh 3 is clear to me

"If you are a resident of Arizona only and have a CCP from Arizona, it will continue

to be honored in Pennsylvania with all the same rights and recognition as contained in

the Reciprocity Agreement between said States."

You must be a resident of Arizona in order to carry on a Arizona license in PA. No ambiguity here.

Argument won't work with her because they don't want anyone carrying in Philly. Without a valid CCW you can't carry open or concealed in Philly...

I understand that. But she will be forcing open carry in the rest of the state

You think she cares about what happens in the rest of the state, she only cares about what happens in Philly and keeping people from carrying in Philly

As another person pointed out she can easily send a written agreement to Utah, the only hope we have of carrying under a Utah is having their ag refuse, idk if their ag is pro gun but I hope he is because if he refuses they'll stay on statutory agreement