Went to the gunshow in Mount Bethel, PA, today and value-pack bricks of .22LR were going for $50.

Last week cabelas had 4 fed 525 packs + dry box for 100.

Just goes to show, lowlives will jump to make the immediate buck but lose the long term customer.

Will I spend a dime at CTS? NFW!

You can bet that I will spend thousands at Midway and Cabelas over the coming years.

When it comes in, my local Dick's Sporting Goods has the 22lr remmington buckets of 1400 rounds for $64.99 Been lucky a couple times. I also picked up 9mm for $30.00 a hundred and a bulk 650 round of 40cal for $250.00 I feel, given what's going on with ammo, this is pretty good.....they don't seem to be "raping" their customers....

BTW those same buckets were at the Harrisburg gun show with a price of $200.00 OBO........

When it comes in, my local Dick's Sporting Goods has the 22lr remmington buckets of 1400 rounds for $64.99 Been lucky a couple times. I also picked up 9mm for $30.00 a hundred and a bulk 650 round of 40cal for $250.00 I feel, given what's going on with ammo, this is pretty good.....they don't seem to be "raping" their customers....

BTW those same buckets were at the Harrisburg gun show with a price of $200.00 OBO........

+1 for Dick's. They do enforce the three box max or 1 bulk pack equals two boxes but then again at least more people get some ammo that way. Worked out in my favor a few weeks ago when I was the 10th person in the store to buy ammo. I would have been shut out on .22 lr by the first two guys on line who wanted to buy it all. One guy even said he does not even have a .22 gun. Also this will stop an employee putting away a whole shipment for his buddy to come pick up.

They are going for over $60 around here. The funny thing is that I bought 4 .22's when I saw this coming figuring that I could keep on shooting with cheap ammo but now with the price of .22, it is not cheap anymore. .22 is not like 9mm, I can go through a few hundred rounds before my addiction is satisfied. I sold off two of my .22's already and thinking of selling another as one .22 is enough to feed for right now.

They had the federal 525 pack for 22.99 on Palmetto State . By the time I tried to pick some up it was sold out. That's the best price I have seen in a while

yep.. i was lucky enough to get 3 boxes of this from PSA at that time (was a PITA though, had to go thru the checkout process 6 times before it was accepted).. hopefully it will ship out in the next couple weeks (they are notoriously slow with shipping right now)