Jon

News regarding PA CCW reciprocity

Texas law requires the initial training be done in TX... Renewal can be done online... No change of a class in NJ.

NH recently changed their law requiring a ccw in your home state. So when mine expires I can not renew and no new permits will be issued in NJ.

Options to get a PA valid carry Permit now requires a road trip to TX.

Basically, it says...."you'll give a non-resident permit to people who don't have a permit in their resident state and we won't.  So therefore, we will no longer accept your permits."

i wonder if the real goal is to limit NJ carrying in PA.  that way they keep beating us down and don't let us experience freedom.  

does it matter.  it's obvious this isn't about PA residents carrying with out of state permits anymore.  its just any non residents carrying in PA.

Imo you are totally wrong... This all started with Philly people carrying on out of state permits when philly wouldn't approve them..

Kanes been quoted as saying if she could get rid of carry period in pa she would. This is just another anti gunner doing as much as possible to change a pro gun state.

Exactly. The PA gun owners -- some of who read these forums, including the former Mr. Phosgene -- thought that election was crap, or maybe thought she was cute. Uh-oh, now they're stuck with her.

Will they VOTE HER OUT? They yap about gun rights as much as we do. We just sit at home on election day and polish our cylinders, then we gripe when things don't go our way. WILL OUR BROTHERS & SISTERS IN PA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

He is. Funding would be the major obstacle I would imagine. I would be willing to step in as a plaintiff.

if everyone on this forum, maryland forum and pafoa forums just chips in a little, im sure he'll have the necessary funds in no time

ill fund as much as i possibly can weekly and even sign up as a plantiff since i was carrying weekly in philly on my utah permit, now i have to keep it locked in my car when in philly, wont do me much good when im up in 60th st and whatnot 

I think the word needs to go out to kanes that the majority if utah permit holders are nj residents that now have no intention of spending any further money in pa. I've emailed her several times today expressing my disdain for her. Well see if she has the balls to respond.

I plan on never spending another dime on hunting permits or vacations now

Updated 07/10/2013

if everyone on this forum, maryland forum and pafoa forums just chips in a little, im sure he'll have the necessary funds in no time

ill fund as much as i possibly can weekly and even sign up as a plantiff since i was carrying weekly in philly on my utah permit, now i have to keep it locked in my car when in philly, wont do me much good when im up in 60th st and whatnot

Is there a link. I need to donate and get this witch out! I've contact many Reps in PA and they say they can't do anything unless they impeach her. I will do whatever legally go remove her from office, she's out of control and doing what she wants.

Guys I'm fully convinced this is a symptom of a bigger problem. This would NOT be an issue if we had right to carry in NJ. Can we at least focus some of our energy and anger on NJ? Why not ask Christies AG to fix our justifiable need?

Guys I'm fully convinced this is a symptom of a bigger problem. This would NOT be an issue if we had right to carry in NJ. Can we at least focus some of our energy and anger on NJ? Why not ask Christies AG to fix our justifiable need?

Because if they change their interpretation of the law to accept "self defense" as justifiable need, the next AG will just use the same power to return back to the current interpretation.

NJ needs legislative action, which requires lazy people to get off their ass and vote.

PA needs legislative action to recognize all state's permits.

Take the power away from a single individual and what side of the bed they woke up on.

Because if they change their interpretation of the law to accept "self defense" as justifiable need, the next AG will just use the same power to return back to the current interpretation.

In that case we come with torches and pitchforks. I'm sure once people get a taste to take it away won't be easy.

Don't have time to read the whole thread, give it to me in laymens terms: did we loose the right to carry in PA with a utah non resident permit?