RubberBullets

Reported explosion near the finish line of Boston Marathon

CNN blaming right wing extremist.....

Why do they immediately use any tragedy for a political purpose.... I really despise what the media has become...

http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/2013/04/cnns-natl-sec-analyst-speculates-right-wing-extremists-could-be-behind-marathon-bombing/

My son's college dorm is five blocks away from the closer of the two blasts. He's fine. Wish the same could be said for everyone else...

Just over on feed... possibly shutting planes down @ Logan.

TFR (temporary flight restriction) below 3000' already in place over the bomb site, but that's standard procedure--keeps the news helicopters from colliding with each other.

Well eff me today. Sorry to curse but today is one day in a blue moon I decided to take the bus in to work... now I'm scared shitless to take the bus back home if rumors of a coordinated attack are true. At the very least it's going to be a security nightmare at port authority terminal. Wish me luck.

Also prayers for the victims, families, first responders.

Well eff me today. Sorry to curse but today is one day in a blue moon I decided to take the bus in to work... now I'm scared shitless to take the bus back home if rumors of a coordinated attack are true. At the very least it's going to be a security nightmare at port authority terminal. Wish me luck.

Also prayers for the victims, families, first responders.

From someone who lived in lower Manhattan during 9/11.... get over it. =) You will be fine, or at least the odds of something bad happening are just as bad as any other time.