RubberBullets

Reported explosion near the finish line of Boston Marathon

And there are other hats with white on them. It sure looks like a death head with writing on it. How many caps have writing in the back like that? How many caps have a death head with writing on the back?

It's the same hat.

How many caps have writing in the back like that? If I had to guess, thousands? I mean, seriously, think about how many hat designs exist at any given time, millions. So from a blurry picture to "sure looks like a death head" to "it's the same hat". I'm just saying, in the absence of a clear picture you're taking a leap.

I do not think these guys are the bomb planters. I think they are military/Gov't of some sort and there in plain clothes r are just watching the Marathon on leave. Their boots, pants, physical fitness etc. point to active or recent military. I.E. probably good guys. I don't believe this was a false flag attack.

My comment only relates to the hat. They certainly do look like operators but like you said, that doesn't mean anything they could be good guys or just spectators.

How many caps have writing in the back like that? If I had to guess, thousands? I mean, seriously, think about how many hat designs exist at any given time, millions. So from a blurry picture to "sure looks like a death head" to "it's the same hat". I'm just saying, in the absence of a clear picture you're taking a leap.

My comment only relates to the hat. They certainly do look like operators but like you said, that doesn't mean anything they could be good guys or just spectators.

Still think it's a leap? I just put this together from the same hat that's on Ebay here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/American-Sniper-Military-Sniper-Chris-Kyle-Marine-Sniper-CRAFT-Brand-New-Hat-/200916293422?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14873%26meid%3D7030227888438151825%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1005%26rk%3D5%26sd%3D181086314505%26

crafthat.jpg

Authorities have reportedly identified an image of a young man carrying – and perhaps dropping – a black bag at the second bombing scene at Monday’s Boston Marathon.

edited to remove the fake post..... was not aware of that, thanks mod

Thats a craft hat and I will bet you that those are State of Mass or DHS (God forbid) good guys. If those turn into your suspects... I will eat that Craft Hat. Plus that looks like an Eagle A-III bag... GSA Schedule materials.

Although it would be a brilliant move by islamic-terrorist to send over two western european looking fanatics over to blow something up. :maninlove:

In regard to the post above..... read this

http://www.gunsameri...hon-explosions/

very interesting.....

Quote from article

A common theme among the shills is to make us look stupid and ruthless in the furtherment of our cause. We think that they threw some bait into the water yesterday that could make gun people look very bad. It is a “whistleblower” post about the explosions at the Boston Marathon, warning that it is some kind of false flag to ban the private sale of gun powder. I believe this “warning” is meant to be re-posted on gun blogs and boards, and on a quick Google search, I see that it has already hit the FAL Files and a few survival boards. We am not going to include the post in this email because there is no benefit in spreading it, but it begins “I work on a security commission and I’ve just received word to start on a campaign we’ve been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.”

I called the powder part of that yesterday.

If they trace this to the same powder used for reloading..... Say bye bye to restocking your reloading supplies..

As did I....I'll be going to make another trip to the LGS today.

Damn, I can't afford this right now.....but I've got a terrible feeling it's now or never.

Actually...I snuck out of work just now and went.

I called the powder part of that yesterday.

If they trace this to the same powder used for reloading..... Say bye bye to restocking your reloading supplies..

The only hopeful sign is that everyone's obsessed with the pressure cooker and the shrapnel. I've seen "black powder" referenced in passing a couple of times, but no one seems to be paying attention.

The media didn't wait to find who the culprit is and what drove him. They've already started blaming us.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/16/actor-blames-boston-attack-on-gun-culture-2nd-amendment-must-go/#ixzz2QjBeGUcu

If those are, in fact, the bombers, they deserve extra jail time for sheer stupidity. Is it just me, or did they try to hard to look like twins? Not unlike some of the "twin" guys I've seen in matching sailor outfits around SF Fisherman's Wharf.

My first thought was whether they were Mormons going door to door.

So the story now is that two navy seals planted the bombs...is that what we are trying to put forth?????

I am not even sure what to say at this point...........

Just sit back and enjoy the ride :)

Anyone else get this link in their inbox today?

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/a-warning-to-all-gun-bloggers-and-forums-boston-marathon-explosions/

Just sit back and enjoy the ride :)

Anyone else get this link in their inbox today?

http://www.gunsameri...hon-explosions/

I certainly did.....but that's nothing new. I try to stand back and reserve judgment until all facts are in.. if any, and at times held to task because of it