RubberBullets

Reported explosion near the finish line of Boston Marathon

There has been zero news on this today......

FBI press briefing scheduled for yesterday... Canceled.

Yet there has been ZERO updates today..

Nada, nothing............

I understand if there is an investigation that might be compromised, but where's is the info on why the Saudi student is being deported? Where's the info? What are they hiding?

It has been 3 days. Did you really expect that they would have this whole thing solved, with the culprits in custody, and with confessions already? Maybe...just maybe, they are still working on things and don't want to tip their hand immediately? Not everything is super complicated and full of deceptions. Sometimes things are exactly as they seem.

There has been zero news on this today......

FBI press briefing scheduled for yesterday... Canceled.

Yet there has been ZERO updates today..

Nada, nothing............

I understand if there is an investigation that might be compromised, but where's is the info on why the Saudi student is being deported? Where's the info? What are they hiding?

Waiting on the body cavity search results.

It has been 3 days. Did you really expect that they would have this whole thing solved, with the culprits in custody, and with confessions already? Maybe...just maybe, they are still working on things and don't want to tip their hand immediately? Not everything is super complicated and full of deceptions. Sometimes things are exactly as they seem.

I guess I'm just an inpatient person.....

Must stop listening to Alex jones ramblings........ As I smash my head into the wall...

Carry on

Heres an autographed picture of Telly Savales to hold you over while you wait for an arrest.

I'm not waiting on an arrest, just any new info in general.

There's just alot going on this week, and alot of misinformation and important known details that aren't being discussed.

A good take on the MSM's handling of Boston so far in TechCrunch

You have to see the video for yourself, which I frustratingly can't seem to find an embed for, to have the magnitude of mistakes and misreporting fully hit home. In a matter of hours, major news sources reported that a suspect was about to be arrested, had been arrested, was of brown-skin, white-skin, was taken by U.S. Marshals, then wasn't arrested, then was re-arrested and was on his way to the courthouse, was then again un-arrested, culminating with the reporting that no suspect was even known by name, let alone arrested. In fact, there are times when the supposed fact-checking media can go even further and splash the pictures of people they claim are suspects on their front page, who definitely are not, for no apparent reason beyond that which seems to be they are brown-skinned. It's enough to take one's breath away.

The video is also pretty funny:

http://deadspin.com/todays-boston-bombing-media-shitshow-in-90-seconds-475212590

Not me, the American people.

I think there are a few things that aren't being discussed that should be.

The dust hasn't even settled and you want answers? Give it a rest and let them finish their investigation. They don't have diarrhea of the mouth while doing an investigation. I bet when there done investigating YOU and the rest of the public will get the story, so calm down and take your addaral!

The dust hasn't even settled and you want answers? Give it a rest and let them finish their investigation. They don't have diarrhea of the mouth while doing an investigation. I bet when there done investigating YOU and the rest of the public will get the story, so calm down and take your addaral!

Who doesn't want answers?

I understand there has to be an investigation, and most if not all of that information can't be disclosed until it is over.

I'm not talking about information on a suspect...

I was just wondering about other information pertaining to the so-called drills that were going on... And the Saudi National that is getting deported.

I think you need to lighten up a little bit and keep your asinine comments to yourself.

Hey, if this was a reality TV show, one of the characters would have been kicked off by now.. if this was a sitcom two characters would be pregnant and if it was a drama the AG would already have the suspect arraigned. Welcome to the I.want.it.now-generation.

Hey, if this was a reality TV show, one of the characters would have been kicked off by now.. if this was a sitcom two characters would be pregnant and if it was a drama the AG would already have the suspect arraigned. Welcome to the I.want.it.now-generation.

If you want it now go to the drive through at McDonalds

I think you need to lighten up a little bit and keep your asinine comments to yourself.

You need to lighten up,I'm Fine, your the one blowing your horn all over here demanding shit. Calm down and stop acting like Obama having his temper tanterum about his gun bills

Real??

y4uny6yq.jpg

Just quickly looking, quite a few news articles on it, and he apparently has family in Boston. Got this quote from one of them "According to a statement from Brown, the FBI has joined the Providence Police Department and the Brown University Department of Public Safety in the investigation, which has expanded to New York, Boston, Connecticut and Philadelphia.