Dropper33

Veteran arrested in Texas

Notice they only decide to arrest him when he says he is going to file a complaint? They didn't say anything about it while he was supposedly 'resisting'.

Whenever someone is charged with resisting arrest, you can bet your ass it is because the cops got mad and have nothing legitimate. Resisting arrest is the same thing as contempt of cop.

Oh yeah, and resisting an unlawful arrest is....LEGAL.

He was right. They are a sorry excuse for those that wear the badge honorably.

Pause at 3:00-3:01 to see the cop point the guys firearm at his head. At least his finger was off the trigger...

“I told him not to answer any questions,” Grisham said. “I told him not to answer a single question until his mother was there — and she would answer the questions for him.”

But that’s not what happened.

Chris told Fox News that the police officer refused to let him out of the car until he answered a series of questions. The boy had not been arrested.

“The officer told me that I wasn’t getting out of the patrol car until I answered his questions,” Chris said. “He said I didn’t have a choice. I was scared.”

Grisham said his boy was traumatized by the incident.

“Every time he sees a police officer he has a panic attack,” he said. “That’s unfortunate because we always taught our kids to respect police officers. My wife and I are angry about it.”

Wow....

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/2nd-amendment-legal-defense-fund

Well, it appears his legal defense fund has $30.9K ; well over his counsel's estimate of $11K in costs. Let's see exoneration, and grounds for dismissal of the DA and others that forgot that this is a country of laws and the law abiding.