ronhonda

Gunfire and explosions at MIT

Am I the only one who thinks its odd they stayed around the same area and didnt try to flee out of state after the bombing

Maybe they had plans to do further damage. It certainly appears they did not plan on being taken alive. It will be interesting to what they find in their houses/apartments. More bombs or bomb building supplies?

Am I the only one who thinks its odd they stayed around the same area and didnt try to flee out of state after the bombing

No it is not odd, this is how they work, they bomb and mingle back into the populace... they miss judged camera operations if it were not for those camera's we would have no idea who it was..

this kid crawled into a hole somewhere and he is not coming out, he will probably die their..

No it is not odd, this is how they work, they bomb and mingle back into the populace... they miss judged camera operations if it were not for those camera's we would have no idea who it was..

this kid crawled into a hole somewhere and he is not coming out, he will probably die their..

Wasn't there something in the AP article about footage from Thursday when they tried to rob a conscience store? If that's true it's hardly blending back in.

Wasn't there something in the AP article about footage from Thursday when they tried to rob a conscience store? If that's true it's hardly blending back in.

They did blend in, they walked away from the bombings and supposedly walked back across the river too watch it all unfold.

Like i said they did not take into consideration security camera's or they did not care and would do as much damage as they could until they were killed.

Man they had to steal a conscience , Obviosly they didnt have one to begin with.

J/K I know it was a typo or a freudian slip

you guys know this will be the catalyst for the next push to take our rights, don't yha?

My dad drives a truck and he just called me and was on RT-78 in PA somewhere west of Allentown and said he just passed a HUGE convoy of Military Vehicles heading East. Weekend Warriors maybe but he said it was too many to count. I will check out his dash came footage when he gets home

Supposedly that was after the photos were released....and I thought it was after they shot the first cop. Either way, I'm sure they were at the point where they had nothing left to lose.

EDIT: The suspects apparently surfaced just hours after the FBI released their imaged late Thursday afternoon, shooting the police officer, robbing a convenience store, carjacking a man who later escaped and engaging in a wild shootout with Boston police, in which they hurled explosives from their stolen car.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/gunshots-reported-on-mit-campus/#ixzz2QvBSXQ53

Yep...once their faces were released to the public, I'm sure it was all over for them.

I'm actually surprised they let the driver of the car they hijacked go alive.

What do y'all make of the Saudi National they were originally questioning, that is now being deported for "national security" reasons. They are being awfully sneaky about it.

Agreed. I don't think it's "tinfoil hat" AT ALL to be concerned about that... that, and the "impromptu/non-scheduled meeting" between Obama and the Saudi prince.

These guys must have had ice water in their veins. How do you drop a bomb right next to an innocent 8 year old?

The 8 year old was an infidel. Infidels are sub-human to these people.

This was not a robbery, this is where they hi-jacked a car...

You guys spewing about this being a religious war, first get the legitimate facts on what you are berating. Also, if you want to take the discussion there, go beyond the American perspective, and attempt to see the global aspect of things. I say these things because you guys risk sounding like idiots in a public forum.

You guys spewing about this being a religious war, first get the legitimate facts on what you are berating. Also, if you want to take the discussion there, go beyond the American perspective, and attempt to see the global aspect of things. I say these things because you guys risk sounding like idiots in a public forum.

"global aspect"? Here's the "global aspect": islamic extremists want to kill or force convert every single non-muslim on the planet. The only one sounding like an idiot is you for not realizing that any culture that is NOT Sharia is under fire from these people. You don't have to "do" anything "to them": you are not a muslim, you are an infidel. Convert or die.

"global aspect"? Here's the "global aspect": islamic extremists want to kill or force convert every single non-muslim on the planet. The only one sounding like an idiot is you for not realizing that any culture that is NOT Sharia is under fire from these people. You don't have to "do" anything "to them": you are not a muslim, you are an infidel. Convert or die.

I may be wrong, but I don't think it's about converting non-muslims...it's about those who persecute muslims.

If the shoe were on the other foot and an Afghani drone strike killed my innocent son/brother/father....I'd probably be inclined to seek revenge as well.

Nobody knows the actual reasons for this violence, so, conclusions now are purely speculation. To say that this is a matter of Islamic extremists is wholly useless. Reaching that conclusion is not far-fetched, sure, I can agree with that-- but to state it as a fact is wrong.

And no, Islam doesn't state that people should "convert or die," or to even attack infidels. So, read the Qur'an or talk to an Imam or a scholar before misstating things.

I may be wrong, but I don't think it's about converting non-muslims...it's about those who persecute muslims.

If the shoe were on the other foot and an Afghani drone strike killed my innocent son/brother/father....I'd probably be inclined to seek revenge as well.

Agreed. However, if you even bring up this type of thinking people automatically shut you down and question your patriotism. I'm of the belief that if the U.S. wasn't constantly meddling and pushing it's policies in the middle east we wouldn't be a target. The list of countries, economies, and cultures we have messed over is very long. The fact is, our country is run by profiteers and they know no bounds, war makes money, war creates debt and the folks in control love those two things. So we can sit here and talk about how these guys are fighting a jihad and will kill innocent people and how terrible that is and people can continue to ask how someone can do something so terrible and target innocent people. Meanwhile we have been dropping bombs and using drones with abandon killing thousands of innocent people and littering a country with nuclear waste (depleted uranium weapons).

Reminds me of Malcom X's famous "chickens coming home to roost" comment. Why is it such a faux pas to talk about blowback? People who misbehave cannot operate with impunity forever, same goes for countries. Eventually someone gets tired of it.

EDIT: Apparently the forum auto-censors. "we have messed over" originally contained a different word... strange.