Tmost

Sons of Guns

so I can whizzzz through the commercials. =)

And the stupidity

if you whizzz through both... there would be nothing left... it is unfortunate because Will was on S12 before he was "cool" and he was actually a really nice AND helpful guy... not really sure what the hell happened..

I hear Vince took over the FFL for the store after the ATF found some guns were missing.

Before the show was ever on, The original FFL in Will and Steph's name was lost, apparently due to paperwork issues. Vince, Joe and Charlie then became the holders of the FFL. When Vince left, his name came off the FFL, which is still held by Joe and Charlie. There were rumors of missing guns, then the story changed to be pure;y paperwork issues...and rather anemic ones at that. ATF strikes again.

well what do you expect.  they are hack jobs, every time i hear on the show "get it into paint"  I cringe.... you dont paint guns!  ugh friggin tactitard recruiters.  

American Guns got cancelled?? That was my favorite gun show.

Yes.

When Colorado enacted their new gun laws, they also outlawed silicone implants, so there went the entire reason to watch the show.

That, and when the 600 pound gunsmith got his gut caught in a lathe, the show exhausted its entire budget on hazardous waste cleanup.

I'm not sure what it is about Kris Ford that I just can't stand. His voice is just so annoying...

He would make a good Pop-Eye look a like if you give him a corn cob pipe and a sailors hat since he always walks around squinting like him... 

So here are my observations...

1. They must of been taken advantage of for the show.... HOW THE HELL are you broke.... when you have your own TV Show?

2. How the hell are you broke as a gun dealer... in this environment?  YOU HAVE TO BE NUTS to run a gun business into the ground. 

3. They all got fat.

4. Vince (the guy who opened up the new shop) looks like Phil from Brick Armory.