CMJeepster

Bloomberg: After Boston bombing, we need to rethink our Constitution

Can someone please tell this guy to shut his trap?

http://news.yahoo.com/bloomberg-boston-bombing-rethink-constitution-142223471.html

"In the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Monday the country's interpretation of the Constitution will "have to change" to allow for greater security to stave off future attacks..."

2rn9fg2.gif

Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ After Boston Bombing

http://politicker.com/2013/04/bloomberg-says-post-boston-interpretation-of-the-constitution-will-have-to-change/

“The people who are worried about privacy have a legitimate worry,” Mr. Bloomberg said during a press conference in Midtown. “But we live in a complex word where you’re going to have to have a level of security greater than you did back in the olden days, if you will. And our laws and our interpretation of the Constitution, I think, have to change.”

If you check out the readers comment section at the end of the article, I think they are really interesting.

Can someone please tell this guy to shut his trap?

On the contrary, the more this idiot speaks the more people see him for the buffoon that he is. They may start to ignore his anti-gun hysteria.

On the contrary, the more this idiot speaks the more people see him for the buffoon that he is. They may start to ignore his anti-gun hysteria.

I'd like to think that that is true, but the opposite could occur as well. Think of all of the (liberal) New Yorkers (city) that eat nothing with a face, have their colonic treatments once a week and think that they are "more evolved" than common man. Those fools are the ones that support him enough to allow him to continue to run their city.

I agree...I think with all his overreaching policy's and attempts at Social engineering, he has overplayed his hand and even his fawning supporters are beginning to distance them selves for him.I say let him talk and propose all he wants, an egotist will rarely stop in time to save himself.

He's such a frightened little man...everything scares him, and he thinks he can legislate a safe little cocoon around him.

He's such a frightened little man...everything scares him, and he thinks he can legislate a safe little cocoon around him.

been to Manhattan recently?..... he basically has.The city is so sterile and lifeless,increasingly catering solely to monied tourist,the young and clueless and the tragically hip.....exactly his chosen demographic.

Wasn't part of the thinking behind the creation of the second amendment to give the people protection from politicians that wanted to "reinterpret" the constitution?

Well i guess he is right, people mainly attack us because of our "freedoms" take away our freedoms and these people have no reason to attack us. I would also like him to go on air and tell all the terrorist that "They won, the terrorist have successful taken away our freedoms." Makes me sick, if anything we should laugh and give ourselves MORE FREEDOM, just to shove it in their faces. When they see their actions countered with the opposite reaction, they will start to wonder why they are doing what they do. They do this shit because we give them a reason to, well sir bloomberg, good job.

No matter how invasive the government gets or how much it disarms you, some bum can push you in front of a train or cave your skull in with a brick.

Isn't it amazing that liberals invade our privacy and tell us what to do, but won't bother putting a mentally unstable homeless dirtbag into a cage because it would violate his rights.