matty

ALERT!!!! APRIL 30th SENATE HEARING AT NOON not 10AM See SLP comte page

Bunch of OLD RICH WHITE LIBERALS and DEMOCRAT HACKS AND LEECHES. Gun control is coming chiefly from those two groups. Vote accordingly. Against the Pascrells and Weinbergs, and against the Old Rich White baby boomer Liberals, who have nothing better to do, and have always hated gun owners.

They have two buses going. They note that the "NRA" will be there in force. http://www.bergengun....com/index.html

I want to go to this rally on Tuesday, but I don't get out of work until about 9-930am. Would anyone be interested in carpooling? We can meet in either Parsippany/Morris Plains area (where my job is), or Mt. Olive (where I live).

If this works for you, please reply or send me an IM!

We are aware of that. We are just anticipating that the time of the hearing may change and if so, we don't want to keep changing the bus times back and forth. We will make a final announcement on bus departure times about 24 hours out, or sooner if we are confident that the time will not change.

You know what doesn't make sense to me.

S2723. Sweeney's "centerpiece" bill, with Norcross and Weinberg sponsors, Gill as co-sponsor.

2 days before its debate before SLP, and still no bill text.

I hope no news is good news. But I tend to be overly optimistic.

S2723. Sweeney's "centerpiece" bill, with Norcross and Weinberg sponsors, Gill as co-sponsor.

The only information I can find is that is reforms the FID procedure and makes them valid for only 4 years

No news is bad news.

are backpacks/bags allowed in for the hearing. also, i hope our bus schedule is being looked at. their site says buses are returning at 630, and ours at 330.

Yes, everyone must pass through security to enter the building. It's just like airport screening - x-ray, bag check, metal detector and all.

No news is bad news.

1 day before the 4/30 committee meeting, and the bill text for Sweeney's centerpiece bill S2723 is still not released. I am surprised they don't have rule requiring bill text be available for review 48 hours prior to commencement of debate.

I am going into 4/30 meeting in support of S2492 NICS records and S2724 School Security. I am most opposed to S2476 which bans buying ammo online, and S2485 terrorist watch list.

For 5/2 meeting, bill text for S2721 and S2735 have been released. Both look good.

Since logistics of the 4/30 meeting is difficult to track, I am considering taking the bus to ease logistics. The prospect of waking up 5:30am to catch a ,7am bus hurts... I am not a morning person.

Does anyone know the parking situation around the Bullet Hole in Bellville? That looks like the closest location to me, but as I recall parking is not abundant.

Looking at legislative schedule from front page, S2476 banning online ammo sales is still there.

But looking at Legislative Calendar (left hand navigation) posted as of 9am today, S2476 has been dropped.

Reading S2723, it looks look firearm training and ammo regulation bills were sucked in.

Gone is banning of online ammo sales. Instead all ammo sales require id (not just handgun), and can only be shipped to address on Id.

Looking at legislative schedule from front page, S2476 banning online ammo sales is still there.

But looking at Legislative Calendar (left hand navigation) posted as of 9am today, S2476 has been dropped.

Reading S2723, it looks look firearm training and ammo regulation bills were sucked in.

Gone is banning of online ammo sales. Instead all ammo sales require id (not just handgun), and can only be shipped to address on Id.

S2723 is not scheduled to be heard on either date, correct?