matty

ALERT!!!! APRIL 30th SENATE HEARING AT NOON not 10AM See SLP comte page

It doesn't start for a while, keep going

Went to work instead. Will watch from the live cam, see how things go, and maybe go Thurs instead.

Fought an hour traffic to miss the bus by minutes. Maybe next time I take anti-gunner's bus, which is only 15mins away. :-) but after I testify they may jot give me a ride back.

Got dressed up too. A little over dressed for work today. Everyone is probably wondering if I went on a job interview.

I'm here right now. Pretty poor turnout. One of us mocking a group of antis for being old. Others decked out in full battle gear. Not making us look good.

Battle Gear? Don't tell me cammo....... :facepalm:

The person mocking the anti's, maybe you should to tell this person to get themselves in check, cause they're giving us all a bad name.

ridiculous..no matter how often we remind people not to dress in stupid costumes..wear your normal everyday clothes!!

of course, last time when we had the assembly hearing, one person was wearing a revolutionary war costume out of the hundreds of attendees..what did the New York Times do? Close up shot of the ONE jerk wearing the costume. you have to understand the opponents tactics, not FEED INTO THEM.

Stop with the dumb charades of costumes, battle gear, and holsters. Be normal. You wouldn't dress like that walking down the street in your neighborhood. why would you do that when you are trying to convince people that what you believe in is also normal and mainstream? it never ceases to amaze me...leave the costumes and camo to war re-enactors and soldiers

I'm here right now. Pretty poor turnout. One of us mocking a group of antis for being old. Others decked out in full battle gear. Not making us look good.

Police ourselves. Call these people out for being poor representations. Let the antis know these people do not speak for all of us. Don't let any of the few nuts alone with a news camera and discourage them from giving a speech. One of my wife's main complaints about the pro gun people (she is reluctantly one of us because of this) is that we don't call out our own in public. If someone is acting the fool tell them. Hell there is a good chance those acting the worse are actually antis anyways, so give them hell for hurting the cause!

Battle Gear? Don't tell me cammo....... :facepalm:

The person mocking the anti's, maybe you should to tell this person to get themselves in check, cause they're giving us all a bad name.

Or this is some looney gun control advocate trying to make us look bad! Ugh

I'm here now. We vastly outnumber the antis. They actually tried to have seats reserved for the antis, yet its an open hearing, first come first served. And calm the f down. The guy in the costume is NOT in the hearing room. There is everything from suits to average clothes.

Good to hear. Keep us posted (for the people stuck at work and could not take off).

Mr. Colonial patriot is here in full regalia.

For those outside who haven't registered to speak, please do, even if you have no intention of speaking. You can yield your time and the form lets you register your opposition.

I'm the skinny guy disguised as an anti. Red checkered shirt, khakis and glasses. The only secret sign is the ostrich boots. They'll never know what hit 'em

If you're not a premier member you won't see this. Here is a copy.

Folks,

They are doing it AGAIN!!!! They are not telling you that you need to document your position! Your presence means nothing otherwise - it won't be counted!!! They are telling people to see the clerk to sign up to speak ONLY. THAT IS FALSE!!!! YOU MUST FILL OUT A BALLOT WITH HER FOR EACH BILL SEPARATELY WITH YOUR POSITION!!! You can then check off not to testify.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SEATS AND DO THIS NOW. TELL EVERYONE AROUND YOU TOO! SPREAD THE WORD BECAUSE THE BALLOTS ARE LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND MAY BE NEEDED FOR A LATER FIGHT!!!!

How can you tell the "antis"?

Do they all wear Birkenstocks or have long hair or drive Volvos or something?

Seems to mostly more "mature" looking white women, some with their husbands in tow. We're I'm sitting that is what it appears to be. Also seems to be disproportionately women in education, which makes sense with all the arrested children for drawing or saying the word gun as of late.