Frank Rizzo

Winchester® USA Value Pack 9mm - $29.99

Busted. Lol.

I bet theres a lot a guys here who have been getting a lot of points at Dicks as well.

Yep...the same characters have parked their asses in the lodge department every delivery day in the EB and Freehold branches according to an associate I spoke to.they try to limit how many can be purchased but the popular calibers are usually gone before they hit the shelves.

From what the guy at the counter at the Princeton DSG told me it changes every week, take that for what it's worth. I used to think it was on Tues/Thurs for that store but when I asked about it he said it changes. Some stores though might have consistent same day delivery each week.

Dick's Paramus gets their shipments different days each week. It seems like Thursday and Friday most weeks but they're not consistent.

What day does Dicks' get deliveries? I went to Dicks' Paramus today and they said they had ammo yesterday but are sold out. So I'm assuming it's Wednesdays?