Sign in to follow this  
notmetoo

In the "only the police can be trusted with guns" department...

"TCNJ Campus Police Services has received a report that a visitor to campus who is a law enforcement officer had his firearm, police ID and badge stolen this afternoon. Campus Police are investigating and are canvassing the campus to ensure its continued safety. Members of the campus community who observe anything suspicious or have any information about this theft are urged to call TCNJ Campus Police Services immediately at 609-771-2345."

Now, I am NOT bashing the police! Just the people who spout the trash that the "average person" can't be trusted with guns.

Prob left in shared campus can to take a poop.

Or was shagging some campus hottie and her roommate stole 'em... ;)

How did a police officer manage to lose his badge and gun? Aren't those supposed to be on his person?

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Member of Bloomberg group allegedly fired weapon to intimidate man into having sex with him

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/mayor-against-illegal-guns-arrested-over-gun-threat/

Marcus Hook, PA — A member of the Michael Bloomberg-sponsored gun control organization “Mayors Against Illegal Guns” has been arrested and charged in connection with a handgun incident at his home.

James Schiliro, a.k.a. Jay Schiliro, the mayor of Marcus Hook, a small town in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, faces charges of official oppression, reckless endangerment, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, and furnishing a minor with alcohol. He surrendered to authorities on Thursday morning, and his attorney declared that “we intend to fight these charges.”

Schiliro, 38, allegedly ordered a local police officer to bring a 20-year-old male friend to his home, where the mayor plied him with alcohol, and made sexual advances which the man refused. Schiliro allegedly brandished several handguns and fired one of them into the floor in an apparent attempt to intimidate the young man, who reportedly was in fear of his life.

Many gun "problems" would still exist even if we took away civilian guns, thats the point, and its certainly a good one. Civilians who jump through all the hoops to enjoy our "rights" do get a little tired of reading the paper and seeing examples of gun safety and laws only applying to us. Just today some politician is suggesting more laws regarding keeping guns away from kids, while we see the tragic case in toms river getting no enforcement of already existing laws.

I have, and my gym is only a mile from my home so I don't shower there. I do violate my own personal rules for carrying by only carrying a 6+1 short barreled .45 ACP while exercising, but that's a separate subject. ;)