mikelets456

Firearms application reference sheet and notary requirement?

Lumberton requires notarized letter from employer in addition to two notarized references.

Really? How the heck do they get away with that one? If your employer is a flaming liberal and they refuse then you can't get a firearm? I guess they figure the more references the better the chance someone won't sign off. Now I'm starting to see why the Federal government wants so desperately that ALL sales must go through an FFL. If they force every buyer to go through an FFL, then they can slowly add laws that deny legitimate buyers to the point that a speeding ticket shows you're a dangerous individual that can't own a firearm.

Wallington requires notary. My referance hand carried it to the PD station unnotarized and the cop handeling permits signed his name were the notary should go with PO after it...... It was cool of him to do that but the fact that they wanted it notarized to begin with is BS

Jersey city required your boss to write a letter, notarized stating why you should have a pistol and or fid.

Instead of focusing on CCW initially, I believe more organizations like anjrpc should of focus on these illegal requirements.

On the forum, we have a thread pinned, and I started a database of all of these requirements, and I shared them with nj2as.

Jersey city required your boss to write a letter, notarized stating why you should have a pistol and or fid.

Instead of focusing on CCW initially, I believe more organizations like anjrpc should of focus on these illegal requirements.

On the forum, we have a thread pinned, and I started a database of all of these requirements, and I shared them with nj2as.

Are you serious? So if your boss hates guns you can never get a FOID? Is this stated on a letter that you could post? Nothing surprises me anymore but this is something I need to pass around and get some exposure. What's next, my boss' signature to speak freely?