S2723 Revises Firearm Purchaser ID and handgun purchase permits (Sweeney, Norcross, Weinberg)

These immigrants don't have social security numbers, and think they are entitled to our tax subsidized in state tuition rates.  These immigrants may indirectly pay some taxes, but they don't pay ALL that a citizen-resident of NJ pay. 

this +1000000

Hold off on that thank you note.  It was Cryan.  The guy who wanted to reduce magazine capacity to 5 (A3664).  Apparently the only person he hates more than legal gun owners is Senator Sweeney.

Well, yeah, because he was supposed to be the golden boy with the name on all the gun control bills to usher in a new era of enlightenment. 

They aren't asking questions like they were on other bills like on Family Planning.  I have a feeling this testimony is going in one ear and out the other. 

EDIT: They finally started asking questions at Scott Bach's testimony. 

They aren't asking questions like they were on other bills like on Family Planning. I have a feeling this testimony is going in one ear and out the other.

EDIT: They finally started asking questions at Scott Bach's testimony.

Were they asking Scott questions?

Scott Bach's testimony was very well constructed and covered most (if not all) of the bill's flaws. I hope his voice of reason has not fallen upon deaf ears.

I hate to be a pessimist, but these people don't care what we have to say, they have their agenda. The only thing that will stop any of these bills from becoming law is possibly egos and infighting between the Dems or Christie vetoing, that's it.

Scott Bach's testimony was very well constructed and covered most (if not all) of the bill's flaws. I hope his voice of reason has not fallen upon deaf ears.

make no mistake, confiscation is their goal.  This meeting was a formality.  

Yes, we lost.  Again.

Two members of the committee noted that "this time of year it is not unusual for bills to end up in this committee based on time constraints."  That is not why the bill ended up there.  It ended up there because it was not going to pass.  There was another 1 minute left in the other committee hearing, as the roll was being taken.  Horse crap.

At least 2 members of the committee said, basically, "this bill is flawed and won't do what it intends to do, but I will vote yes anyway in the hopes we get it right on the floor"

Good god, these people are self serving morons.

Thank you to the 490 people who voted for me during the election.  We were only 12,000 short of victory.

Yes, we lost.  Again.

Two members of the committee noted that "this time of year it is not unusual for bills to end up in this committee based on time constraints."  That is not why the bill ended up there.  It ended up there because it was not going to pass.  There was another 1 minute left in the other committee hearing, as the roll was being taken.  Horse crap.

At least 2 members of the committee said, basically, "this bill is flawed and won't do what it intends to do, but I will vote yes anyway in the hopes we get it right on the floor"

Thank you to the 490 people who voted for me during the election.  We were only 12,000 short of victory.

Not to mention it is the BUDGET committee and they have absolutely NO idea how much it will cost taxpayers. 

Yes, we lost.  Again.

Knew we were cooked in this meeting when they voted for instate tuition rates for illegals.  Remember that the next time some crypto communist uses the words "common sense gun control"

Anybody who votes for government benefits for illegals, wouldn't know common sense if it bit them in the ass,

I turned it off after the d'bags passes the FID bill out of committee

Who voted for these a'holes??

Stupid liberals voted for these stupid liberals. In all honesty politics in general are about favors and has nothing to do with logic.  Simply put "hey, vote yes for my bill and I'll vote yes for your bill". That is all it is.