Sign in to follow this  
45Doll

Another News 12 NJ Poll - put in your two cents

www.news12.com

Right on the home page.

1. We need stronger laws.

2. They're strong enough as it is.

3. Any changes should come at the federal level.

They also said on the 6:00 news segment that their Facebook page is lighting up with opposition. Make it count.

So, let me see if I understand this correctly. I have participated in 6 or more polls recently and each and every one showed overwhelming support to leave the laws as is or that they are already too restrictive. And these have been in very liberal forums and papers, yet our state representatives continue to try and cram these bills through the legislature.

Where is the disconnect?

So, let me see if I understand this correctly. I have participated in 6 or more polls recently and each and every one was showed overwhelming support to leave the laws as is or that they are already too restrictive. And these have been in very liberal forums and papers, yet our state representatives continue to try and cram these bills through the legislature.

Where is the disconnect?

Didn't you know that 90% of Americans are in favor of gun control? Or is that number 65%? Or..well you get it...It really doesn't matter, the politicians will do what they want until WE THE PEOPLE actually do something about it to change that fact. How many politicians have been voted for on the basis of their stance on issues and then once voted in guess what, they turn tail and flip. Their the scum of the earth. You'd think that by now good, normal thinking citizens would have entered into politics to try and flush these DB's out.

Remember This?

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

Rahm Emanuel.

So following this logic, expect to see pressure cookers either banned or strictly controlled. These guys are the worst opportunists using grieving parents as a backdrop for their agenda. Yesterday they voted for turtles over tax cuts. We just have to hope that Sweeney prevails on this in spite of the fact that we don't need ANY new laws.

Remember This?

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

Rahm Emanuel.

So following this logic, expect to see pressure cookers either banned or strictly controlled. These guys are the worst opportunists using grieving parents as a backdrop for their agenda. Yesterday they voted for turtles over tax cuts. We just have to hope that Sweeney prevails on this in spite of the fact that we don't need ANY new laws.

I heard about the turtle funding. Yes, they failed to bring a tax cut bill to the floor, and it was a tax cut bill written by democrats that Christie said he would support. But instead they chose to vote on funding more rules around trapping "sport" turtles.

Really? WTF is a sport turtle?

I heard about the turtle funding. Yes, they failed to bring a tax cut bill to the floor, and it was a tax cut bill written by democrats that Christie said he would support. But instead they chose to vote on funding more rules around trapping "sport" turtles.

Really? WTF is a sport turtle?

the black market for reptiles is HUGE! As a turtle owner/lover, we have many species of turtles in the US which are endangered or on the way due to the capture and sale of them.. they can run up to a thousand bucks for the captive breads. Our wildlife needs protection, and this money is not just spent on turtles, a lot of the time it goes to state wildlife management. You can't blame them for trying to protect something people are purposely destroying. To be fair, we shouldn't attack the preservation of our land and wildlife where applicable, there is plenty of waste to cut... I would rather see people helping our wildlife then helping freeloaders.