buell508

22 LR dicks Deptford

Why? So someone else here can buy it from them, and then sell it to me at double the price?

I think its b/c they stopped selling ar and ak type rifles, so were buying from local businesses only.

I think its b/c they stopped selling ar and ak type rifles, so were buying from local businesses only.

The same local businesses who now list their ammo and popular guns on gunbroker instead of putting them on shelves to sell to the local people at a normal price?

The same local businesses who now list their ammo and popular guns on gunbroker instead of putting them on shelves to sell to the local people at a normal price?

Link?

Not doubting you but it's not the first time I hear that but can't verify it for myself.

Link?

Not doubting you but it's not the first time I hear that but can't verify it for myself.

Go to gunbroker and start looking at ammo sales. if you read the ad you will most likely see its a gun shop. They put a link to the store a lot of times for advertising purposes.

Screw that, if they have ammo and aren't actively trying to rape me I'm buying from them.

Im with you... DSG prices are actually not too bad vs others. And if they don't sell ARs oh well. Ammo is ammo... And no, I won't buy from folks that racks up the price in. Right now DSG is the place to go if you ask me. Or Atlantic Tactical (Somerset, NJ) when they ever have any in stock.