Tactical Turtle

PORK ROLL or TAYLOR HAM!?

379 members have voted

1. 1. What do you call the delicious manufactured pork product indigenous to NJ?

• Pork roll
    • Taylor ham

18 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I've changed my mind.... 

About you.

YOU'RE THE WORST MOD EVER... IN THE WHOLE HISTORY OF MODS!!! :(

Peel, I'm afraid you are suffering from pork roll derangement syndrome.  You just can't accept the fact that it is pork roll, and not your beloved ham that is on the package label. I pity the ham snowflakes for their misguided ideals. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Peel, I'm afraid you are suffering from pork roll derangement syndrome.  You just can't accept the fact that it is pork roll, and not your beloved ham that is on the package label. I pity the ham snowflakes for their misguided ideals. 

Why must things be so ugly at this Christmas season? Can't we all just get along? 

I blame this sudden maelstrom on @High Exposure - for nearly 30 days, this thread was as still and peaceful as a new freshly fallen snow. Peace reigned at NJ Gun Forums and there was goodwill towards our fellow man. Then HE felt the inexplicable need to lob out his pork roll swag... much like throwing down a gauntlet. I ask you ... what have we got now? Ugliness, that's what!. The hurling of insults. Unfounded charges of mental illness. Emotional distress. All of this resulting ugliness... I lay squarely at HE's feet. Don't let him fool you with his "I'm a helper..." claptrap. Clearly, HE's the devil incarnate... and the rest of you are his evil minions.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Why must things be so ugly at this Christmas season? Can't we all just get along? 

I blame this sudden maelstrom on @High Exposure - for nearly 30 days, this thread was as still and peaceful as a new freshly fallen snow. Peace reigned at NJ Gun Forums and there was goodwill towards our fellow man. Then HE felt the inexplicable need to lob out his pork roll swag... much like throwing down a gauntlet. I ask you ... what have we got now? Ugliness, that's what!. The hurling of insults. Unfounded charges of mental illness. Emotional distress. All of this resulting ugliness... I lay squarely at HE's feet. Don't let him fool you with his "I'm a helper..." claptrap. Clearly, HE's the devil incarnate... and the rest of you are his evil minions.

The name calling. The libel. The finger pointing. The rousing of the rabble. The arguing on a basis of pure emotion with no supporting facts. Why, It’s almost liberal-ish. And from such a well respected and esteemed member of our community.

It’s sad really..

I'm unflinching in the face of this unseemly and, may I say, very ungentlemanly verbal gang-up! My resolve is unwavering and I laugh (yes, laugh!) at your feeble attempts to intimidate me. Why? Because I know I stand on the side of HONOR and TRADITION! The naysayers be damned.

Now, I think I'll order up one of those nice T-shirts and as soon as it's delivered I'll wear it proudly while I go enjoy a delicious Taylor Ham, Egg and Cheese sandwich at my local eatery. (And yes, they call it Taylor Ham on the menu... because they're wise). Perhaps I'll even invite social media trendsetter @Purple Patrick to join me - because at least he has shown some stellar leadership on this issue! 

#ItsTaylorHamBaby #TaylorHamGoodness #TaylorHamEggandCheese 

1 hour ago, Purple Patrick said:

Went to two seperatly places this past weekend and both menus said Taylor ham. They will continue to get my business

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hope you didn't eat any bread there.  Their hallucinations and questionable mental state are clearly the result of wheat contaminated by ergot.

Funny how the poll here mirrors the numbers from our recent gov election. And just like the delusional deniers that won that election they base there arguments on ID politics and labeling when the Truth is otherwise. Dont believe everything you read.

This is what happens when the city folk move across the river into our green paradise...they want to turn our beautiful countryside into the big-city they just escaped;bringing their big-city delusions of 'taylor ham' with them.

Its pork roll; we don't care what they called it in the big city!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, W2MC said:

This is what happens when the city folk move across the river into our green paradise...they want to turn our beautiful countryside into the big-city they just escaped;bringing their big-city delusions of 'taylor ham' with them.

Its pork roll; we don't care what they called it in the big city!

If it was Taylor Ham in 1856, and it is still made the same way, it is still Taylor Ham.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fishnut said:

2018 bump! 

BjBUMcHCUAAIkU9.0.jpg

Seriously? Coming out of the gate swinging? Not even one full day of goodwill towards our fellow posters, on this, the shiny first day of 2018? 

I hate to say it but... that was typical low-brow pork roller behavior. Disappointing, Fishnut... so very disappointing! Et tu, Krdshrk? My own range sponsor, chiming in with a disrespectful "like" of this belligerent post...? Shameful!

@Purple Patrick--- come straighten these boys out, pls! 

1 minute ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Seriously? Coming out of the gate swinging? Not even one full day of goodwill towards our fellow posters, on this, the shiny first day of 2018? 

I hate to say it but... that was typical low-brow pork roller behavior. Disappointing, Fishnut... so very disappointing! Et tu, Krdshrk? My own range sponsor, chiming in with a disrespectful "like" of this belligerent post...? Shameful!

@Purple Patrick--- come straighten these boys out, pls! 

You mean Tyler?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mustang69 said:

Just to keep this thread-that-won't-die alive, now Pork Roll has it's own sports team...

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2018/01/trenton_thunder_announces_on_fridays_were_the_pork.html#incart_river_home 

hey man! you stole my post!  

J/K :)

• Like 1