Tactical Turtle

PORK ROLL or TAYLOR HAM!?

379 members have voted

1. 1. What do you call the delicious manufactured pork product indigenous to NJ?

• Pork roll
    • Taylor ham

OK, this should twist up the Southern "Pork Roll" Rednecks here. We went to Stafford Diner in Manahawkin for brunch today. For those of you who don't know where this is, it's Southern Ocean County... Pork Roll Country. I took a picture of a menu item..... @Mrs. Peel should enjoy this!

THP.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

H A M isn’t written anywhere on the package. 

Pork Roll is......hmmmmmmmmmm

6 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

What the fuck is Taylor Ham?

LET IT GO, boys!! Let it go... 

It's Taylor Ham.

• Agree 1

After exhaustive hours of study of the package this product comes in...I do not see the word HAM anywhere on it. 

Therefore, I declare that this product is officially called Taylor Pork Roll. 

This should clarify ALL future debates on the subject. 

4 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

After exhaustive hours of study of the package this product comes in...I do not see the word HAM anywhere on it. 

Therefore, I declare that this product is officially called Taylor Pork Roll. 

This should clarify ALL future debates on the subject. 

Ummm… "Displaced Texan"... I do declare... I seem to remember you saying quite clearly that you had no stake in this debate. Now you're all over it like a pitbull. I think you've been compromised. Who got to you? High Exposure? (That one's a troublemaker).

I sense some COLLUSION is afoot! I'm onto you, buddy.

25 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Ummm… "Displaced Texan"... I do declare... I seem to remember you saying quite clearly that you had no stake in this debate. Now you're all over it like a pitbull. I think you've been compromised. Who got to you? High Exposure? (That one's a troublemaker).

I sense some COLLUSION is afoot! I'm onto you, buddy.

While I don’t really have a dog in the fight, my wife eats Taylor Pork Roll. As a result, I have had countless hours to study the packaging, to put an end to this rather curious debate, once and for all. 

Face it...HAM is nowhere to be found on the package. 

Therefore, it’s Taylor Pork Roll. 

End discussion. 

• FacePalm 1

2 hours ago, Sniper said:

OK, this should twist up the Southern "Pork Roll" Rednecks here. We went to Stafford Diner in Manahawkin for brunch today. For those of you who don't know where this is, it's Southern Ocean County... Pork Roll Country. I took a picture of a menu item..... @Mrs. Peel should enjoy this!

THP.jpg

First of all..."Wrap",  millennial word for gringo burrito.  Secondly, please ask said establishment to show you the package from whenst this meat originated, and then ask them why they insist on false advertising and deceiving the public.   

For shame.

#taylorsham.

@Mrs. Peel I and the rest of NJGF know you as a wise, fair and level headed mod.  Your failure to admit the truth while blindingly obvious to all of us loosens the weight your judgement and sageness holds over these humbled masses.   Say it ain't so Peel...say it ain't so.

• Haha 2
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Displaced Texan said:

Are you calling BATMAN wrong??!!!!!

I KNOW you can’t be serious, Peel!

Ummm… I don't base my decisions on the beliefs of cartoon characters. I trust that doesn't come as a shock?