Tactical Turtle

PORK ROLL or TAYLOR HAM!?

379 members have voted

1. 1. What do you call the delicious manufactured pork product indigenous to NJ?

• Pork roll
    • Taylor ham

HighExposure:

If you eat at the Edison Diner often then I bet you would enjoy this show/exhibit....

AVB-AMG

P.S. - BTW, this morning, I checked out the online breakfast menu for the Edison Diner and under "Other Menus", then under "Breakfast Anytime", they have a category called: "Griddle Sandwiches", where they clearly say or offer a "Taylor Ham & Cheese Sandwich". Hmmmm.... Maybe they realize that the Edison Diner sort of serves folks from both north and south Jersey and are trying to have it both ways... ?

Here is the link:

http://ordering.bigholler.com/TheEdisonDiner/

PK90: Powned...... NOT!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HighExposure:

If you eat at the Edison Diner often then I bet you would enjoy this show/exhibit....

AVB-AMG

P.S. - BTW, this morning, I checked out the online breakfast menu for the Edison Diner and under "Other Menues", then "Breakfast Anytime" they have a category called: "Griddle Sandwiches", where they clearly say or offer a "Taylor Ham & Cheese Sandwich". Hmmmm.... Maybe they realize that the Edison Diner sort of serves folks from both north and south Jersey and are trying to have it both ways... ?

Here is the link:

http://ordering.bigholler.com/TheEdisonDiner/

PK90: Powned...... NOT!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I actually probably would enjoy that.

I eat there often out of convenience - I work overnight and they are open 24 hrs and are close. If I want a decent hot meal between 0100-0600 they are pretty much my only choice.

Avb-AMG- relevant question. Were you born and raised in New Jersey?

fishnut:

Not born in NJ, but was raised here and have lived in NJ for over 28 years.

How about you..., were you born and raised in New Jersey?

AVB-AMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishnut:

Not born in NJ, but was raised here.

How about you..., were you born and raised in New Jersey?

AVB-AMG

yes sir, born in Morristown and have lived in Hunterdon county all but 1 year of my life. If you were from Jersey you would know it's pork roll lololol
  • Like 1

yes sir, born in Morristown and have lived in Hunterdon county all but 1 year of my life. If you were from Jersey you would know it's pork roll lololol

Born in Summit and have lived in Green Brook, Bridgewater, and Warren. It's Taylor ham

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

• Like 1

Well, the name of the town starts with piss, so...

Are you supposed to piss the cat away? I don't get it.

The name Piscataway may be derived from the area's original Native American residents, transplants from near the Piscataqua River defining the coastal border between New Hampshire and Maine, whose name derives from peske (branch) and tegwe (tidal river),[19] or alternatively from pisgeu (meaning "dark night") and awa ("Place of")[20] or from a Lenape language word meaning "Great Deer"[21] or from words meaning "place of dark night".

Whats not to get?....but knowing you're a Taylor Ham communist-bi curious-heathen-nonresident, it's hard for you to understand...I mean all of us God fearing-pork roll-loving-proud 'murican- normal folks know that already or we'd at least google and copy the first wiki that pops up....like I did.  

It's Pork Roll and by the way....my mom says you owe her money!  

The name Piscataway may be derived from the area's original Native American residents, transplants from near the Piscataqua River defining the coastal border between New Hampshire and Maine, whose name derives from peske (branch) and tegwe (tidal river),[19] or alternatively from pisgeu (meaning "dark night") and awa ("Place of")[20] or from a Lenape language word meaning "Great Deer"[21] or from words meaning "place of dark night".

Did the Indians piss on cats? What were their rules about possession and transport of bow and arrow?

It's Pork Roll and by the way....my mom says you owe her money!

I never went anywhere near her purse, it was in the closet. I don't steal a broad's money after I do her. Well, most of the time.

Taylor Ham bitches!

22 pages and almost 1,000 posts on PORK ROLL or TAYLOR HAM!

No wonder we have no rights in this God forsaken Communist state!.....If only we could put this much effort into our 2A rights here!

I know the debate is fun but it tastes the same no matter what you call it! Can we agree on Pork Ham or Taylor Roll and get back to

working together to get our 2A rights back here in the PRNJ?

JohnnyB:

Oh puuleezzzeee.....!

Yes it is a silly debate, but have a sense of humor....

Don't be such a sanctimonious prick and rain on this minor, yet entertaining back and forth parade of posts for one or the other.

No wonder we have no rights in this God forsaken Communist state!.....If only we could put this much effort into our 2A rights here!

I know the debate is fun but it tastes the same no matter what you call it! Can we agree on Pork Ham or Taylor Roll and get back to

Yes, we can agree on Taylor Ham.

AYE! Taylor Ham Matters! 

Had a rough night last night. Just got home, figured I deserved a little treat from Atlantic Bagel Co.

0E1F4EBE-75E5-464B-8289-081704D17EB9_zps

Note the PEC.

In my line of work, we call that a clue :rofl:

Yep. Pepper egg and cheese. Some people add salt and pepper to their Taylor Ham but it's salty enough for me

Yep. Pepper egg and cheese. Some people add salt and pepper to their Taylor Ham but it's salty enough for me

The clueless would add salt to a PEC.  And how do you know that Taylor Sham is salty? ...hard to believe you on that one...since it doesn't exist.    It's like saying Sasquatch smells like unicorn farts.   

• Like 1