Celraysoda

Road rage from an NRA sticker?

Just thought I would ask this and see what others may have experienced.

I recently applied an NRA sticker to the back window of my vehicle. I also have a small white AR decal under it. Over the weekend, I had a car tailgating me for several miles on Route 10. At a light, they pulled aside me and in the car were two middle aged women. Both visibly upset at me and obviously cursing me out. I thought I may have cut them off but unlikely because my newborn daughter was in the car.

Today, similar happened where a call pulled next to me. The car honked, passenger rolled his window down and spit on the ground next to my car. He looks at me as they drive off.

Probably coincidence or my slower driving with newborn but just seeing if anyone else had something happen on the road or in a parking lot?

Over the weekend, I had a car tailgating me for several miles on Route 10.

Given the fact that your newborn was in the car (congrats, BTW!), this is one of those instances where I really would have hoped they were pulled over... at which point I'd smile and wave (and possibly laugh) as the 5 point ticket was issued to the driver... :)

My wife and I travel Route 10 quite a bit. Perhaps I should put my NRA sticker on her car as well...

Makes me want to put NRA stickers on my truck

Please tell us what happens after they curse you out and throw an empty bottle at your truck. :lol:

I have an NRA hat in my back window and commute 130 miles a day and definitely have had noticed at least two people who visibly became agitated at me when they saw it. I enjoyed watching them "draft" me in traffic and I made sure they stayed boxed in so they could enjoy the view while I smiled.... Those peace preaching liberals sure do as they say *cough-sarcasm-cough*!

Good story:

So my uncle bought a used large Newer SUV. As a gift I got him a nice 4" round NRA sticker which he gladly applied to his Cadillac (I was shocked and happy).

He told me less than a week after applying it and forgetting it was back there, he went to a store and in the parking lot some guy pulls up next to him and motions to him to roll down his window. My uncle does that and thought something was wrong and asked "what's going on?(or to that effect)". Guy says: "Nice bumper sticker (in a tone)!". Uncle says "thanks (smiling trying to remember what bumper sticker is back there)". Guy says "you're a sick bastard for supporting people who promote killing children!" - my uncle responds "really? You know what would have stopped that sick bastard? an armed teacher! There should be more trained armed people in America." Guy cuts him off and starts on a rant and starts to say "You know what I think about the NRA" and my uncle said he had put the truck n drive and told the guy "no one really gives a f*** what you think" and took off... He said it gave him a good laugh and he couldn't believe what kind of idiots are out there.

He's a lifelong proud NRA member and a good uncle of mine. :)

Here's my stickers.post-1437-0-80819700-1367433746_thumb.jpgpost-1437-0-00858100-1367433707_thumb.jpgI was thinking of putting more and larger ones on. I am tired of people being afraid to speak out for what they believe.

If you're too pussified to advertise your position, you have no position. "Oh, I support gun rights but I don't want to get involved." Kiss my ass.

This post is directed at whoever fits the description. Thank you.

I have all the stickers on my truck NRA, NJ2AS, ETC.. And I drive a deisel truck and when I get a scumbag who doesn't like my style well guess what there going to breathe in! Hehe works all the time������

How about putting NRA stickers on anti's cars. Reinforced with superglue.

Disclaimer: I'm kidding. Not advocating vandalism.

I have a stack of "You park like an asshole" sheets in my glove box so when I see some idiot who thinks he owned the parking lot, I fill out the appropriate box, take a pic,slip it under his windshield wiper and post on the website.

Here's my stickers.post-1437-0-80819700-1367433746_thumb.jpgpost-1437-0-00858100-1367433707_thumb.jpgI was thinking of putting more and larger ones on. I am tired of people being afraid to speak out for what they believe.

If you're too pussified to advertise your position, you have no position. "Oh, I support gun rights but I don't want to get involved." Kiss my ass.

Nice stickers. My last car had stickers but after it died and I bought my new one, I'm sticking to clearly visibly mounted hats in my rear window. Maybe in 4-5 years when car doesn't look brand new, I will stick some on my car- have been contemplating a "Molon labe" decal on my read window though....

I have all the stickers on my truck NRA, NJ2AS, ETC.. And I drive a deisel truck and when I get a scumbag who doesn't like my style well guess what there going to breathe in! Hehe works all the time������

Off topic, what do you do in a diesel truck to do that? Just hit the gas hard?

So let me get this straight, a Liberal says to a gun owner, "you support people who promote killing children". Aren't these the same liberals who just rejoiced about letting 15 year old girls take the morning after pill with no doctor or adult permission, and get it over the counter. Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

I have an NRA and ANJRCP sticker on the back of my Ranger. One guy spoke to me for 30 minutes about the same issues I think are important. The 2nd time was a guy driving a Parsippany town truck. He gave me the thumbs up and smiled.

I'm proud to show my rights in public and only wish more people would display it.

I never had a problem with an NRA sticker, but at one time there was a note left stuck in my wiper blade in response to my "Gun Control Means Using Both Hands" sticker. It was a while ago but read something like "It's rednecks like you who are the cause of all the crime in this country".

this is kind of a broad statement.. some people just dont like the look of ANY stickers on their cars..

although i do love the word "pussified".. reminds me of Rescue Me.. lol

I have pro gun stickers all over my truck and haven't had anyone say anything to me. I also have pro choice, gay rights, anti-Obama, and anti-Bush stickers though, so I guess I don't get angry people as they are to confused what to think. I do get lots of paparazzi taking photo's of the back of my truck when stuck in traffic though :p

I have pro gun stickers all over my truck and haven't had anyone say anything to me. I also have pro choice, gay rights, anti-Obama, and anti-Bush stickers though, so I guess I don't get angry people as they are to confused what to think. I do get lots of paparazzi taking photo's of the back of my truck when stuck in traffic though :p

Classic. Lol

Good story:

So my uncle bought a used large Newer SUV. As a gift I got him a nice 4" round NRA sticker which he gladly applied to his Cadillac (I was shocked and happy).

He told me less than a week after applying it and forgetting it was back there, he went to a store and in the parking lot some guy pulls up next to him and motions to him to roll down his window. My uncle does that and thought something was wrong and asked "what's going on?(or to that effect)". Guy says: "Nice bumper sticker (in a tone)!". Uncle says "thanks (smiling trying to remember what bumper sticker is back there)". Guy says "you're a sick bastard for supporting people who promote killing children!" - my uncle responds "really? You know what would have stopped that sick bastard? an armed teacher! There should be more trained armed people in America." Guy cuts him off and starts on a rant and starts to say "You know what I think about the NRA" and my uncle said he had put the truck n drive and told the guy "no one really gives a f*** what you think" and took off... He said it gave him a good laugh and he couldn't believe what kind of idiots are out there.

He's a lifelong proud NRA member and a good uncle of mine. :)

If it was a fat guy I woulda said "SO I guess you blame Ben & Jerry's and Spoons for making you fat too huh?"