Celraysoda

Road rage from an NRA sticker?

I have an NRA and ANJRCP sticker on the back of my Ranger. One guy spoke to me for 30 minutes about the same issues I think are important. The 2nd time was a guy driving a Parsippany town truck. He gave me the thumbs up and smiled.

I'm proud to show my rights in public and only wish more people would display it.

You know, I would put one on the back of my car if I was sure it wouldn't make my car a cop magnet. I mean yeah we gotta be brave but if stickers result in police asking if I have weapons in the car every time I get pulled over, forget it. I'll simply donate money to the NRA/ANJRPC/NJ2AS to show my support instead.

You know, I would put one on the back of my car if I was sure it wouldn't make my car a cop magnet. I mean yeah we gotta be brave but if stickers result in police asking if I have weapons in the car every time I get pulled over, forget it. I'll simply donate money to the NRA/ANJRPC/NJ2AS to show my support instead.

Precisely....that, and call me paranoid, but I also fear being targeted by a thief following me home.

Dude I have a giant decal on my back window, half of an exhaust, inspection sticker circa 2000, a shattered windshield and no floor pans ala Fred Flintstone. And I do jumps at rail road crossings.

I don't get pulled over and neither will you

I wouldn't c*nt up a nice looking car with any stickers though. But a beater -- definitely!

I think my liberal whack-job brother needs an NRA sticker tacked over Hope and Change when he's not looking on his Saturn.

I guess I can understand their feelings, though. Because every time I see a Hope and Change sticker, or Obama/Biden, I have to see who's in the car to see what idiots look like. And, when I see kids in the car, I feel sorry for them... Not angry, or anything. Just trying to identify mentally ill people. I think a fellow passenger heard me say under my breath one day, "So that's what a Moron looks like".

I think my liberal whack-job brother needs an NRA sticker tacked over Hope and Change when he's not looking on his Saturn.

I guess I can understand their feelings, though. Because every time I see a Hope and Change sticker, or Obama/Biden, I have to see who's in the car to see what idiots look like. And, when I see kids in the car, I feel sorry for them... Not angry, or anything. Just trying to identify mentally ill people.

Time to start slapping 2A stickers over Obama stickers (j/k)

Put an Obama Sticker next to the NRA sticker to screw with them.

I actually had that on my hybrid for a while until last election when I voted for Romney. I thought the president was too smart a politician to lose the house like Clinton did after his AWB.

I was wrong.

I personally hate having stickers on my car. I even debadge my vehicles if at all possible. Just one of my things I guess, I like a clean look. At the same time, I don't like advertising my beliefs because there are always going to be haters out there. I don't have the time or energy to spend on people who are ignorant and choose to express their beliefs on me. That plus I don't like attracting unnecessary attention.

I've always wanted to get an AR-15 cardboard cutout and put it in my gunrack. I drive an old regular cab F150 with an untinted back window and you can clearly see through my back window. Unfortunately though, I know I would get myself in trouble doing so.

I have a USPSA with "Practical Shooting" prominently displayed... never any issues.

I think it is the North Jersey asshats actually. I was driving up in your neck of the woods yesterday and my god, what is wrong with you people. Staying south of 287 from now on.

Folks,

Stuff like this pisses me OFF.

I JUST got back from VA - DC area amd visited the National Firearms Museum, great museum, first visitors in.

Then, also in VA... I went to a decent rated by Yelp.com range nearby, rented an HK416D, the same SBR used to kill Osama bin Laden.

Also, went to Mt. Vernon as I KNOW George Washington would have NO PROBS w my CCW in VA.

Called the NRA bout my membership packet today. They said 4-6 week backlog due to "overwhelming demand" according to them.

Spent $100 at the Natl Firearms Museum too.

I may sticker a car or two, I have 4 cars. Am DEFIANTLY wearing my NRA t-shirts.

I got them on my tailgate. Fook'em. Wanna piss them off more. Just look at them and smile. Make sure you show a lot of teeth in that smile too. (If you got them)... Pisses them off big time. Then when they really get raged,, call in their plate to the pd and tell them they are driving erratically, cutting you off and using road rage slanders...

:)

I've got the NRA emblem on my truck. All I ever get is encouraging looks from the thousands of other drivers with NRA stickers, gun club decals, gun brand logos, and stickers from various sportsman's clubs. The only opposition I ever get is by people who think the NRA isn't 2A friendly enough. Hard to believe we live in the same state.

I got them on my tailgate. Fook'em. Wanna piss them off more. Just look at them and smile. Make sure you show a lot of teeth in that smile too. (If you got them)... Pisses them off big time. Then when they really get raged,, call in their plate to the pd and tell them they are driving erratically, cutting you off and using road rage slanders...

:)