Celraysoda

Road rage from an NRA sticker?

I agree with Lalo. At first I didn't want any stickers but decided to put them back on with this new car. Just a few small, classy decals in the appropriate places. I think the stick figure family is crossing the line. That's just me.

I wanted to get the stick figure faimly that consisted of a 1911 Glock S&W and an AR but couldn't find the one I wanted lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

If you're too pussified to advertise your position, you have no position. "Oh, I support gun rights but I don't want to get involved." Kiss my ass.

This post is directed at whoever fits the description. Thank you.

+1

Scared to put an NRA sticker on your car because soccer moms will give you dirty looks.

tumblr_lx06bl622c1qlyqom.gif

Im surprised I haven't had someone do that to me.. I have a decent sized sricker on the back of my truck that reads GOT SECOND AMENDMENT ?

Gotta love haters

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

They might have considered it until they got next to you. Once they see the size of the guy driving they probably punk out and move on to an easier target.

Ken

I think it takes a special kind of stupid to try and piss someone off with an NRA sticker on their car.

I have an NRA and Telco Gun Club decal on my truck. Haven't been bothered yet (that I know of).

Just have a Telco sticker right now... :)

But thanks all for the reminder...now where was that NRA sticker...

Here's my stickers.post-1437-0-80819700-1367433746_thumb.jpgpost-1437-0-00858100-1367433707_thumb.jpgI was thinking of putting more and larger ones on. I am tired of people being afraid to speak out for what they believe.

If you're too pussified to advertise your position, you have no position. "Oh, I support gun rights but I don't want to get involved." Kiss my ass.

This post is directed at whoever fits the description. Thank you.

they;'ll leave you alone, due to the marine corps sticker........anyone with half a brain knows not to eff with a marine.

this is kind of a broad statement.. some people just dont like the look of ANY stickers on their cars..

although i do love the word "pussified".. reminds me of Rescue Me.. lol

you nailed it. i will not put ANYTHING on my 012 gt

I have a NJ2AS decal on my car. Coming back from Trenton yesterday I heard someone honking behind me; looked back and saw a guy on a motorcycle giving me the "thumbs up".

People that pay attention know what it means. Those to which the oxymoron "Liberal thought" applies probably cannot figure it out.

For the record I too have a NHRA sticker on my truck and I never had a problem.

My son is putting all his Englishtown Winner stickers on his S-10 plug his RP points sticker. I have all my gun stickers on my race car, gotta put some on her race car too. I keep forgetting to take the CTD sticker off though, I will NEVER buy anything from those scum ever again!

Just out of curiosity have any of you guys with NRA or gun related stickers on your car been

questioned more by cops when pulled over due to the stickers? Example: Do you have a gun

in the car?

cant you call 911 for a road rage situation and give the plate number of the offender....I hear it all the time on the scanner....and if you follow the offendor long enough, the police will pull them over and query them as to what their beef is....

....seems like satisfaction can be had.....cops get something to do that isnt life threatening...

Just out of curiosity have any of you guys with NRA or gun related stickers on your car been

questioned more by cops when pulled over due to the stickers? Example: Do you have a gun

in the car?

Nope. Been pulled over a few times recently and have never been asked about weapons or anything like that. I have my NRA life member sticker on the top of the rear window, and my Gadsden Flag in the bottom middle.

in the car?

Only been pulled over once in the last 20 plus years and was on 195 going to CJR&PC. Trooper was nice to me. No ticket and no BS type questions. I've only had positive responses from the stickers. Usually get a thumbs up if anything. Where the larger NJ2AS sticker is on the bumper used to be a Protect Our Borders sticker but it wore out. Only reason I put a sticker on the painted bumper is it's covering a dent.

FYI Patriot Post Shop has a nice selection of stickers, patches and such.

cant you call 911 for a road rage situation and give the plate number of the offender....I hear it all the time on the scanner....and if you follow the offendor long enough, the police will pull them over and query them as to what their beef is....

....seems like satisfaction can be had.....cops get something to do that isnt life threatening...

The one time I called the road rage hotline - it was #77, the operator said he was connecting me with state police and then promptly hung up. I had some alpha hotel tailgating me in the right lane for miles and miles and following me lane to lane. So now I have zero faith in reporting road rage.

I know this is slightly off topic but it reminds me of the best bumper sticker I ever saw. A hippie chick during the bush/gore election had a sticker that said "the only bush I trust is between my legs". I don't think that generated any rage.

The one time I called the road rage hotline - it was #77, the operator said he was connecting me with state police and then promptly hung up. I had some alpha hotel tailgating me in the right lane for miles and miles and following me lane to lane. So now I have zero faith in reporting road rage.

I have heard it actually work.....911 was called over a road rage at rush hour...the cops happened to be well placed and nailed the enraged driver......great time wasters for police...burns up lots of time...is usually not physical...just yelling...both parties lose......except the policeman....heh

I think it is the North Jersey asshats actually. I was driving up in your neck of the woods yesterday and my god, what is wrong with you people. Staying south of 287 from now on.

^^^North Jersey does not approve this statement. :)

in the car?

I was pulled over for the first time in 8 years (and best part was with pregnant wife in car), for not having my front plate affixed. I bought a new car a couple months ago and refrained from it because the car looked nice without it.

Regardless, he walked up, and I know he saw the NRA hat since he peered in the back window and that's the only thing there. He let me off with a warning since I'm not some regular offender. No questions of firearms or anything else besides why my front plate wasn't there (and I answered honestly).

I also do not have tints or modifications to my car, and he did see me flip through PBA cards in my wallet going for my license (not sure if any of those had made the situation smooth and seamless).