Celraysoda

Road rage from an NRA sticker?

^^^North Jersey does not approve this statement. :)

sorry, but im with Maks on this one.. loathe going anywhere near North Jersey and if I can, i avoid it at all costs.. luckily i rarely have to go up there.. lol

back in my younger days (when i didnt care about my car.. lol), i would weave in and out of traffic and go zooming around along with the rest of the crazies.. but then we moved (from westfield) and i dont have to go back up there much

I have a nra sticker and a big nj2as sticker, i never experienced hate, i wonder if it depends where you live, i live in ocean county which tends to be more conservative were do you live? maybe we can establish some kind of study here

Never had an issue. In S. Jersey with NY sport team stickers, Corvette racing Jake skull and NRA stickers on the rear window. Maybe the soccer moms and their stuck up husbands are too busy checking their smart phones for their kids schedules while driving since I live in SUV and family van territory.

I had an NRA sticker on the back of my car. I enjoyed hearing one of my ultra-liberal neighbors muttering about it. Unfortunately my car was keyed -- twice. Could be coincidence, but I suspect it had something to do with the sticker. I wound up removing it. Just not worth having my car destroyed by somme a-hole.

I'm up in Ridgewood where the Bergen County Coalition to Prevent Gun Violence enjoys spewing their hatred for the Constitution and I proudly drive around with a GOA sticker and an NRA sticker. Like some on here I was initially hesitant to put stickers on my car, as I don't like messing up the car, but I wanted my new neighbors to know where I stand. So far, no problems.

Huh never had a problem and I am in North jersey and I go to Kean (liberal bastion). Maybe I'll get an AR sticker too lol though when I am reading "American Rifleman" I get a lot of sidelong glances. Remember, especially on a college campus, the only guns I "should" care about are those in Call of Duty...

I have a USPSA with "Practical Shooting" prominently displayed... never any issues.

I think it is the North Jersey asshats actually. I was driving up in your neck of the woods yesterday and my god, what is wrong with you people. Staying south of 287 from now on.

If you don't like the way we drive stay off the damn sidewalk.

The one time I called the road rage hotline - it was #77, the operator said he was connecting me with state police and then promptly hung up. I had some alpha hotel tailgating me in the right lane for miles and miles and following me lane to lane. So now I have zero faith in reporting road rage.

Tailgating me in the right lane if I am doing the posted speed is going to get someone a brake-check. Ooooops, sorry dude, an animal ran out in the road in front of me, couldn't swerve to miss it so I hit the brakes, you ok? ;) I have NO sympathy for tailgaters and two of my trucks can attest to that. Ball on the hitch leaves a nice impression in radiators and license plates............

THe problem with having stickers on your vihicle------You are letting people know you have guns in your home and you are an easy mark for a break in, esprcially if you don't park in a garage.

PEACE,

Scig

I think my liberal whack-job brother needs an NRA sticker tacked over Hope and Change when he's not looking on his Saturn.

I guess I can understand their feelings, though. Because every time I see a Hope and Change sticker, or Obama/Biden, I have to see who's in the car to see what idiots look like. And, when I see kids in the car, I feel sorry for them... Not angry, or anything. Just trying to identify mentally ill people. I think a fellow passenger heard me say under my breath one day, "So that's what a Moron looks like".

Dont take this the wrong way because im no Brad Pitt, Is it just me or does anyone else notice that whenever i see a car driving with a " hope N change or Obama sticker on the car The person drivin is f'n Ugly. Like they are short a few chromozones .

Dont take this the wrong way because im no Brad Pitt, Is it just me or does anyone else notice that whenever i see a car driving with a " hope N change or Obama sticker on the car The person drivin is f'n Ugly. Like they are short a few chromozones .

Haha, yeah NRA members are known for the good looks. Especially when compared with democrats. What does that make me I am both ;)

I've gone to Skip Barber performance driving schools a couple of times (I finally gave up -- I'm just not that fast) and using the washers was suggested for discouraging tailgaters.

With the windshield washers, headlight washers and tailgate washers all on, I can set up a Superstorm Sandy in my wake.

I don't like stickers in general, but I do have one of these:

Save-the-Manuals-logo1-440x433.jpg

I live in Randolph. I think it's mostly conservative here. I was in Denville both times when this happened. Near Pelican on 10.

Maybe I'm just lucky!

Next time the old ladies pull up beside you making faces or talking about your stickers just look over and pick you nose then look at it and eat it, they should leave you be after that

Next time the old ladies pull up beside you making faces or talking about your stickers just look over and pick you nose then look at it and eat it, they should leave you be after that

Nothing like reinforcing what they already think about us :(

Tailgating me in the right lane if I am doing the posted speed is going to get someone a brake-check. Ooooops, sorry dude, an animal ran out in the road in front of me, couldn't swerve to miss it so I hit the brakes, you ok? ;)

I just brake for hallucinations. Then I give them the friendly NJ one finger salute. Also, I don't put any stickers on my vehicles as to I don't want to attract any attention that I might some junk in the trunk :)

Does NRA have magnet stickers? I don't want to leave it on all the time, just to look for trouble.

I'm not a big NRA supporter, I'm currently on a 1-year membership and watching them like a hawk.

Go to AC Moore or Micheal's and pick up sheet magnet, then just make your own. Been doin it for years, works great.

Tailgating me in the right lane if I am doing the posted speed is going to get someone a brake-check. Ooooops, sorry dude, an animal ran out in the road in front of me, couldn't swerve to miss it so I hit the brakes, you ok? ;) I have NO sympathy for tailgaters and two of my trucks can attest to that. Ball on the hitch leaves a nice impression in radiators and license plates............

Haha. I have brake checked a good few. I despise tailgaters. I don't have a desire to speed that's why I keep right a lot...

I've gone to Skip Barber performance driving schools a couple of times (I finally gave up -- I'm just not that fast) and using the washers was suggested for discouraging tailgaters.

With the windshield washers, headlight washers and tailgate washers all on, I can set up a Superstorm Sandy in my wake.

I don't like stickers in general, but I do have one of these:

Save-the-Manuals-logo1-440x433.jpg

Your gearbox is short one gear, old timer!

The windshield wiper trick works well -- I have both given and taken.

Pro tip: If they still tailgate after getting sprayed you can veer into the shoulder and kick up some cake mix to go on that wet windshield

sorry, but im with Maks on this one.. loathe going anywhere near North Jersey and if I can, i avoid it at all costs.. luckily i rarely have to go up there.. lol

back in my younger days (when i didnt care about my car.. lol), i would weave in and out of traffic and go zooming around along with the rest of the crazies.. but then we moved (from westfield) and i dont have to go back up there much

AHEM.. North EAST Jersey is what you have a problem with. Up here in Sussex and Warren Counties and even some parts of Morris it is just fine.

THe problem with having stickers on your vihicle------You are letting people know you have guns in your home and you are an easy mark for a break in, esprcially if you don't park in a garage.

PEACE,

Scig

I just hate stickers in general. I only have one in my car and it's from NYU.

AHEM.. North EAST Jersey is what you have a problem with. Up here in Sussex and Warren Counties and even some parts of Morris it is just fine.

true.. i only pass through NW jersey on the way to the poconos once in a while.. but everyone in NW seems to drive REALLY slow.. lol

Get your friggen pickup truck that you've never used for it's intended purpose out of the passing lane.

I do have to say, when I see a Obama 2012 sticker I get really po'd. I can deal with the 2008 ones. "Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'"