Celraysoda

Road rage from an NRA sticker?

THe problem with having stickers on your vihicle------You are letting people know you have guns in your home and you are an easy mark for a break in, esprcially if you don't park in a garage. PEACE, Scig

In addition to the stickers on my car this is my front door.

post-1437-0-16582600-1367632886_thumb.jpg :)

I think I need a bigger NRA sticker.

Also to everyone saying an NRA sticker makes you a target for break ins...I hope if you have a nice car you never take it out of the garage, or you keep your windows closed so no one sees your big screen TV.  Don't live paranoid, its unhealthy. 

I've been waiting for a negative/aggressive reaction to my stickers for a few years, but I think the big dodge ram truck driven by a tattooed, skinhead-looking muscular guy makes them less likely to rage at me in particular.

On my back windshield I have a large white AK-47 and a large white hand grenade vinyl decals over an Operation Iraqi Freedom decal. In the center ive got two large crossed-cannons and a square sticker of a civil war era cannon and he phrase "Got Balls?". On the driver side is the NRA sticker, a black German eagle on a shield and a Deutschland sticker. On my dash is my black and gold NRA hat displayed for the world to see.

Note- I am not a skinhead but I always hear that I look like one (can't help it, genetics I guess). I shave my head in the summer and all the black guys I work with have jokes because I was in Germany for a while. It's all in good fun though, we're all soldiers, my room-mate is black and he knows I'd do anything for him.

I never understood the whole bumper sticker/window decal thing.  I really don't give a rats ass about telling the person driving behind me about my beliefs/views/hobbies and I know I don't care about what the person in front of me likes to do on their weekends or how many kids/cats they have.  I think having a darwin fish on your trunk lid is just as dumb as having a jesus fish and an obama magnet is just as lame as an NRA sticker.  No one cares. Go on with your life without feeling the need to constantly have to prove stuff to other people.

On my back windshield I have a large white AK-47 and a large white hand grenade vinyl decals over an Operation Iraqi Freedom decal. In the center ive got two large crossed-cannons and a square sticker of a civil war era cannon and he phrase "Got Balls?". On the driver side is the NRA sticker, a black German eagle on a shield and a Deutschland sticker. On my dash is my black and gold NRA hat displayed for the world to see.

Not that this is a competition.. but, you win

AHEM.. North EAST Jersey is what you have a problem with. Up here in Sussex and Warren Counties and even some parts of Morris it is just fine.

2 counties, eh? Just like Meatloaf said. 3 out of 21 aint bad. :) <br>

Oops - my bad, no, it still sucks. It's pretty bad.