Shawnmoore81

Dyfs closed my case

Got a letter from the nj department of children and families stating that my allegations were Unfounded. That they will not keep any record of this in their central registry.

All this and my safe was never opened.

congrats man, i bet thats a weight off your shoulders.

i'm going to have to go with the crowd and say take legal action against them if you are able to. there was absolutely no reason for what they did.

Glad that this is done for you. Move along, and let this entire thing get buried. Everyone got their 5 mins of fame.

WE all know DYFS had to do what they had to do. It sucks, but it is what it is. I must say, as much as I am pissed about that it happened in the first place, I am also disappointed in how the situation was blown out of proportion as well on the 2A side.

congrats man, i bet thats a weight off your shoulders.

i'm going to have to go with the crowd and say take legal action against them if you are able to. there was absolutely no reason for what they did.

Only Shawn knows exactly what all happened. He can sue, but I would not. It may just piss off the government to open it again. This is one of those cases that I feel should be forgotten and moved on.

1. Don't believe there won't be a record of what happened. Bureaucrats like all time accounted for.

2. Although there were things that may have been done differently, I really can't see what you can sue for. An easy way to see if there is something to sue for is see if you can get a lawyer to handle it for a contingency fee. If there is something there you won't have trobule finding a lawyer. If a lawyer will only do it for an hourly fee that should be telling you something.

That they will not keep any record of this in their central registry.

Nicely qualified there. How about they keep no records whatsoever instead of a report at a local office or a report in the central ARCHIVE or in the boss's files?