ogfarmer

OAKS Gun Show 5/4 5/5

Do they sell powder and primers at this shindig?

Yes, there are several reloading vendors there. I like Kings Shooter Supplies / Rogers Better Bullets. They were the first vendor I dealt with when I started reloading and have always been very helpful.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Well, it's been an allnighter for me....debating on whether to catch an hour nap before heading there, or just staying up.

I know if I'm not there first thing....there won't be any primers or powder left by 11, lol.

I'm about to head up from de...if u havent left and u wanna ride with me and not worry bout sleep driving let me know

Show is smaller this time. Second room was empty. Some good prices. Got some Tula 7.62 x 39 for $0.30/round.

Got a cold steel knife for me and a Zero Tolerance for my son.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Yes definately smaller .. Was supposed to be 1000 tables... I didnt count...Seemed like less though... Wasn't really as crowded as its been since Colorado .... Some crazy prices on ammo and guns...but other vendors back towards normalcy ... As been said lots of pmags...ranging from 40ish to the lowest I saw was 16.....the line for the reloading guy in the corner (tnt?) was nuts but was able to get some Sierra booolits I've been after.. Little more than they should have been but at least I was able to get them....limits of 2 per style/kind on bullets...he had a pallet of Winchester small pistol primers... Some cci not sure what they were I got the last box of 41's (so I was told)..... Had various powders... But no blc2 there was another guy in the middle with reloading stuff and powders ... That has 8 lb blc2 for $150 limit 1..... No 1 lb of it though....

I'm about to head up from de...if u havent left and u wanna ride with me and not worry bout sleep driving let me know

Thanks, but I ended up sleeping until like 8:30.

Some prices were reasonable....some were outrageous. Except 22 ammo, that was ALL outrageous.

1911's and AR's EVERYWHERE.

Only 2 reloading vendors.....no powder or primers for me, which was my whole reason for going. Nobody has Varget. My last hope is Salomons.

Oh...and I waited in line to get in, only to find out I forgot my wallet in the car right before you go through the doors.

:coffee::facepalm:

I was wavering on whether or not to sell my .22 in the show. When I saw the prices they wanted for a box of federal 525 from, $62-80 I said fugg it and made a little sign for my backpack. 20 minutes later my backpack was 25lbs lighter.

I just got back, AR prices have come down but still some charging ridiculous prices. Ammo seemed high, gun prices look like they have come down. Some deals around. Saw about 10 BMG 50 cal there. Wasnt that crowd. Got the 9:30 - 10am left at 1pm. There was no line at when we left.

I was wavering on whether or not to sell my .22 in the show. When I saw the prices they wanted for a box of federal 525 from, $62-80 I said fugg it and made a little sign for my backpack. 20 minutes later my backpack was 25lbs lighter.

Were you the one with the Ruger breakdown backpack?