Of its not cancelled I will try Open-minor with my inexpensively modified mp9. I found a rail-mount for a red-dot, much cheaper than purchasing a real racer to see of I like it. With this mount, it wont fit any of my holsters, will have to take a hit and start low-ready. If its fun then I may go all in.

Mr Vlad G., I hope it isn't cancelled, but if it is, what is the latest you will let us know?

Thanks

Shouldn't be canceled unless something comes up or the weather remains total crap. The latest we will post cancellation is 7am the day of, because we need to be there at 8am and it takes an hour to get there. It's usually earlier. Check the website night before and before departure if the weather has been questionable. 

we have about 40 people registered. 

It wasn't bad, was it? Thanks to all that helped this morning.

It was a good Match Vlad, and things went well.   I'm SOL for next week, and probably at least the first match of next month i managed to take a chunk out of the back of my trigger finger with a Cut-off grinder right over the first knuckle.

OMG I thought the nooks were going to make it faster, I have people complaing that the scores arent up yet.?!

Quit complaining.. Vlad is out of the country, and despite his claims to not have changed the login to the website, what I have does not work. Scores are done, just not posted. 

Also the point of the nooks was not super speedy posting of  the scores. It was to reduce the labor of match prep and follow up so that there was still a match.  The largest chunk of free time I've had in the last two weeks has been about 2 hours. It was spent doing scores and manually fixing screwed up scoring entries for a match I didn't even get to shoot. 

Anyone wants 5to volunteer to take over the match, I'll be happy to move on to jsut shooting and scooting. 

Scores are up. Sorry for the delay, I was out of country dealing with a sick family member.

Vlad, How did I wind up in Open Division? I'm shooting a 1911 with a 10 round stick...I know I checked the correct box on my registration (at least I think I did :-)) for Limited 10...Can you place me in the correct division so I can see how I am doing against my "equepment-peers"?