Sign in to follow this  
302w

Sarco... They're good people.

I bought an armorers wrench at Sarco recently. My roommate borrowed it and broke it right away on his AR before I got to use it. I stopped in today and they were nice enough to replace it with the more expensive wrench since mine was out of stock. I even offered to pay the difference and they covered it no questions asked.

Great customer service IMHO. They totally didn't need to do that. The only bad thing about their store is there's so much old weird stuff to buy!

Have probably been to Heritage Guild in Easton 10-12 times in the past few months.  Never noticed them until about 2 visits ago and were closed the 2 times I tried stopping by.  Today was my kids first day back to school so I took off from work to drop to take them to their first day of class and pick them up when school got out.  With the time in between I went up to Easton to do some shooting at Heritage.  Stopped at Sarco's for first time and WOW.  Pretty interesting place.

And talk about nice guys.  I talked with one employee for about 10 minutes or so about Ruger GP100s and how much NJ sucks (he lives in PA) amd when I asked another employee if they had any Hi-Viz sights for my revolver he looked out on the floor......it's a big floor....and when he saw he didn't have any he called his distibutor and left a message and took my name and number.  Few hours later I had a voicemail from them saying it is being sent and call them if they would like to me to hold it for them. 

Very interesting place.  A lot of military surplus and historical military type weapons and also what seemed like a decent selection of new and used guns.  One of my shooting buddy's friends picked up a Ruger Mark II for $250 and he seems really happy with it.  I would recommend stopping in there (right next door to Heritage Guild in Easton) if you get a chance.  I'll be back up there this weekend picking up that Hi-Viz sight which nobody else had or even bothered to see if they could get.  Definetly recommend checking them out.

I remember their place in Stirling -- Small, cramped house type building but definitely interesting

The 1st thing that comes to mind when I think about the place in stirling...

If you drove around the back, they had a fenced in area -  inside the fence was a german half track and in front of that, laying on the ground was a torpedo