ogfarmer

NJ Senators CAUGHT Mocking Gun Owners In Committee Meeting May 9, 2013- UPDATED

THIS IS CLEANED UP VERSION W/ Subtitles

The microphones were left on and NJ Senators were caught mocking the gun owners who attended the assembly. Pulled from NJ Legislature website. At the conclusion of today's NJ Senate Budget Comm. hearing. One senator is heard saying "They dont care about the criminals,All they want to do is have their little guns and do whatever they want with them" and another agrees with the insult.

Fooking arsewipes. Too bad it wasn't clearer. Maybe an audiophile can clean it up?

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

But in all reality.....just like the big bootie freak/you got knocked the f*** out scandal.....where did it go? News articles....did he get suspended? Fined? Removed from duty as chairman?... Nope business as usual... No doubt in the office with doors closed they joked about it and high fived each other....the system is so far broken ...pointing out misconduct is pointless when they are on the same page....

That's correct... But my question is how long the fight been going?....this isn't new....and yet they are still in and continue to get elected.....while everyone on this board feels the same.... The 100 active posters are obviously not the voting majority

If that "Senator" was caught on tape mocking gays or blacks like that they would be resigning on the 11pm news tonight!

I'm not sure about that. A New Jersey politician can actually be photographed -- fat, drunk and naked -- on his front porch, blame it all on "Hispanic girls" and still be a shoo-in for reelection.

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/nude-photo-of-jersey-city-mayor-jerry-healy-sparks-election-controversy-1.5210363

If they actually believe , "They don't care about the criminals, All they want to do is have their little guns and do whatever they want with them" they're delusional. The cynic in me thought that they say this stuff but don't actually believe it. Considering all the hurdles necessary to clear to purchase a firearm in this state, the average NJ firearm owner must have a much more innocent background than the average NJ voter. Certainly more than the average person who votes for these idiots.

When are they going to learn to stop f'ing with us like this? How many of them must we publicly shame before they move on to softer targets?

Never, because they can do it with impunity. There are no consequences for them. Until we can prove we can vote them out of office they will do whatever they want.

cant understand a word of it.

The words I caught were:

"They don't care about the bad guys.  All they want to do is to have their little guns and do whatever they want with them.  That's the line they have developed.  Yeah..."

And that's from listening to the original recording of May 9 meeting.  It is 01:52:35 to 01:53:05.  Then someone turned off the mic.

http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/media/archive_audio2.asp?KEY=SBA&SESSION=2012

We need to vote them all out, that's the only revenge!

Everyone voting can make a difference and educate someone else voting and so on....

These dirtbags don't care about anything other than there fat pensions!

What they don't understand is that we do care about the bad guys, more than they do, and simply want them to either enforce the current laws or enact new legislation that ONLY impacts criminals, not us.

I dont see this as inflammatory remarks. They are telling this message to the public everyday. They tell their constituents that gun rights activists wont trade their rights for more security (common sense gun legislation). Don't get me wrong, I'd love for them to look like the idiots they are, but I don't think of this as the caught them with their pants down moment.

I dont see this as inflammatory remarks. They are telling this message to the public everyday. They tell their constituents that gun rights activists wont trade their rights for more security (common sense gun legislation). Don't get me wrong, I'd love for them to look like the idiots they are, but I don't think of this as the caught them with their pants down moment.

At first I was thinking the same thing.  But then I heard the words that preceded the words I had initially caught.

"We need a bill that is going to Confiscate, Confiscate, Confiscate."

"They want to keep the guns out of the hands of the bad guys, but they don't have any regulations to do it.

"They don't care about the bad guys.  All they want to do is to have their little guns and do whatever they want with them.  That's the line they've developed.  Yeah Yeah."

If anything, I appreciate the honesty of the words.

Intent: Confiscate, Confiscate, Confiscate.

It's true: the legislation is going to spend million, and all the regulation, it's not about keeping guns out of the hands of the bad guys.

Great job to whomever cleaned this up. It's perfect

I couldn't believe the "confiscate" part. I didn't catch the context. I think it was a mistake to repeat it twice, because now it sounds like it's been edited in.

Now we need to figure out who the voices are. They're clear enough that anyone who knows them should be able to ID them.

If she really said, "confiscate," this will go national.

We have the send this link out to EVERY media outlet there is. This will die if it goes to the weekend. Gotta send it out now. I'm going to get emails for as many media persons in the tristate area that I can get and post here today. Standby.