ogfarmer

NJ Senators CAUGHT Mocking Gun Owners In Committee Meeting May 9, 2013- UPDATED

All of you guys who are advocating voting them out, I wish you luck but I think you're seriously deluded.  In the liberal strongholds you have NO HOPE of ever being elected.  You can not fight against a system that's rigged to benefit the cheaters.  Until serious voter ID reform is mandated, you will have live people voting two and three times and dead people voting as well. 

I wish you luck but I think your chance of voting them out is smaller than our chance for CCW in NJ.  JMNSFHO though.

I actually disagree.  Read "Man of the House" Tip O'Neal's book about how he clawed the Massachusetts statehouse back from the Republicans.  The Republicans had gotten complacent and Tip got a bunch of new, young hard-charging Democrats to go door-to door and start campaigning.  The strategy worked.  

IMHO we need to do exactly what Anthony Mills is doing and start to push some Pro Gun Democrats onto the ticket.  Take a look at Van Drew and Albano - two pro-gun Democrats.  Hell, I'm a Democrat and was a big supporter of John Adler.  This can be done.

Many of these incumbents are used to running unopposed in the primary.  We need to change that.  They hate having to run a primary because it sucks money out of their general campaign.

After forwarding the info to the editor of the Trenton Times, here's the link for the article that was published by the Star Ledger.  Ammoland also issued a press release.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/05/pro-gun_advocates_angry_over_n.html#incart_river_default

We have the send this link out to EVERY media outlet there is. This will die if it goes to the weekend. Gotta send it out now. I'm going to get emails for as many media persons in the tristate area that I can get and post here today. Standby.

thank you sir for doing the legwork on that.. Hopefully Fox can out these losers

Chris Christie is having a town hall in Sayreville 5-16. Anyone want to bring this up? 

Christie is the person that the fight now needs to be brought to. We need to force him to pick a side on this disturbing issue. It needs to be thrown at him, again and again. If he doesn't do something to deride this nonsense that is heading toward his desk he can forget about his aspirations for a 2016 Presidential run. The red state conservatives won't pay any attention to him. I think he is smart enough to realize this and we need to pressure him in condemning it and choosing a side.

Who knows maybe he'd enjoy sticking it to the Dems with something like this to use as ammunition. 

I forwarded the recording to a few friends. One replied with this:

"I called my reps office and the girl who took the message said get over the gun thing. Your gonna lose them. It's inevitable in NJ

I SAID EXCUSE ME? She hung up"

Did he give you the reps name and phone number so we can all melt his phone?

One poster brought up the hopelessness of out-voting the antis (and dead people, etc), and he's probably right.

But let's look at this a bit.  If we have 1 million registered owners in a state of roughly 8 million people, figure less than half actually go to the polls.  That becomes a strong minority, does it not?

And if they can manage to figure out how shills can vote multiple times, why can't all of us do it?  I understand the morality of it, but if you turn the other cheek, you'll just get slapped twice instead of once.

I wonder if there is a way to obtain a mailing list of all registered owners in the state.  You know it is out there somewhere, although it isn't supposed to be.

At the Westfield cult gathering, Cryan mentioned that he got 2000 negative emails about his bills an 0 positive. The negatives were obviously not all from his district, but this has to be a wake up call. When it comes to the ballot box, we'll be out in force. The antis are fair weather friends at best.

We don't need to retake the senate and assembly, we need to make an example of ONE politician. Right now, Wagner and Eustace seem to be most vulnerable. Come November, I will be donating to their Republican challengers.

I have to wonder, are these people actually representatives? I've heard a number of them mention things like the above (lots of negative reaction, nothing positive), yet they still push it. Or say things to the effect of not caring what their constituents think.  Or that we don't know what we need or want. It is really unreal.  

I have to wonder, are these people actually representatives? I've heard a number of them mention things like the above (lots of negative reaction, nothing positive), yet they still push it. Or say things to the effect of not caring what their constituents think.  Or that we don't know what we need or want. It is really unreal.  

No, they are NOT representatives of us, their constituents.

They are placeholders for the party powers-that-be.

Shovelers of the crap they are told to dole out to the ignorant masses, the taxpayers.

This is no longer a 2 party system.

It's a 1 party system - THE BIG GOVERNMENT PARTY.

With a Democrat wing and a Republican wing.

These treasonous politicians are in for a rude awakening one of these days VERY soon.

One way or another.

I just sent this email.

Dear Esteemed Public Servant of New Jersey,

I am sending this email in regards to concerns pertaining to one of this state’s senators. I would first like to state that statute 18 USC § 241 states that it is a crime to conspire in order to deprive American citizens of their constitutional rights.

On May 9th, 2013, at the end of senate budget committee hearing, Senator Loretta Weinberg (D-37) is caught saying “we needed a bill that was going to CONFISCATE, CONFISCATE, CONFISCATE (firearms)”.

This is an audio-clip of Loretta Weinberg (D-37), Sandra Cunningham (D-31), and Linda Greenstein (D-14) discussing confiscation -

Confiscation of lawfully-obtained firearms owned by law-abiding citizens is a DIRECT VIOLATION of the 2nd amendment.

I would like to see some accountability, as well as action, for the thoughts expressed at the senate hearing. Federal crimes are not to be taken lightly.

Sincerely,

Sweeney is a former Union Organizer...........sound familure ?

Your preaching to a ex-Ironworker delegate............corruption personified......IMO.

This is exactly my point, this is who gets elected here in NJ.......seriously shameful.

He's still very much involved with the ironworkers and is currently the acting president of Local 11. The international appointed him to 'oversee' the merge between all Northern NJ locals.

If this don’t wake up gun owners in this state I don’t know what will. This needs to be kept right up front for those of us who think all this will pass and everything is going to be OK. Somehow we need to prove to the NJ Taxpayers that gun control for Law abiding folks is nothing more that NJ Legislator smoke & mirrors because the real issues that are ruining this state are off the table.

He's still very much involved with the ironworkers and is currently the acting president of Local 11. The international appointed him to 'oversee' the merge between all Northern NJ locals.

I can't see how this isn't a conflict of interest!

For the life of me I cannot understand anything until the part about "their little guns..."

Why would she say confiscate twice, in rapid order? It almost seems spliced in, or edited to me.

It's not twice, it's three times and it's clearly not spliced if you listen to the enhanced audio version.