ogfarmer

NJ Senators CAUGHT Mocking Gun Owners In Committee Meeting May 9, 2013- UPDATED

Nice!! Now if we can just get fox or one of those networks to recognize it

I spoke with someone at Fox yesterday afternoon and he asked me to send him the stuff.  I'm not quite sure if they're going to do something with it, or not.

No, they are NOT representatives of us, their constituents.

They are placeholders for the party powers-that-be.

Shovelers of the crap they are told to dole out to the ignorant masses, the taxpayers.

This is no longer a 2 party system.

It's a 1 party system - THE BIG GOVERNMENT PARTY.

With a Democrat wing and a Republican wing.

These treasonous politicians are in for a rude awakening one of these days VERY soon.

One way or another.

Very true Brian. 

Agree with everything you've said.

We need CNN to run it also. Post it everywhere, for everyone. Let the nj state civilians as well as those nationally hear how nj politicians really think.

It's never EVER funny to joke about our constitutional rights and keep this in mind if the try to poo poo the "confiscate" reference. How dare those nj politicians speak about confiscation as well as mock legal, law abiding citizens. They want to chip away, shove back.

Tired of pro-2nd amenders constantly playing defense. Get aggressive, push forward, and stand shoulder to shoulder with your fellow citizen.

Shovelers of the crap they are told to dole out to the ignorant masses, the taxpayers.

These treasonous politicians are in for a rude awakening one of these days VERY soon.

One way or another.

HooRah .. One way or the other...

One way or another.

Very well stated and I couldn't agree more. :fan:

I just sent this email.

Dear Esteemed Public Servant of New Jersey,

I am sending this email in regards to concerns pertaining to one of this state’s senators. I would first like to state that statute 18 USC § 241 states that it is a crime to conspire in order to deprive American citizens of their constitutional rights.

On May 9th, 2013, at the end of senate budget committee hearing, Senator Loretta Weinberg (D-37) is caught saying “we needed a bill that was going to CONFISCATE, CONFISCATE, CONFISCATE (firearms)”.

This is an audio-clip of Loretta Weinberg (D-37), Sandra Cunningham (D-31), and Linda Greenstein (D-14) discussing confiscation -

Confiscation of lawfully-obtained firearms owned by law-abiding citizens is a DIRECT VIOLATION of the 2nd amendment.

I would like to see some accountability, as well as action, for the thoughts expressed at the senate hearing. Federal crimes are not to be taken lightly.

Sincerely,

I would give anything to see their reaction to this.  Way to go on the offensive.  I love it! :superman:

We need CNN to run it also. Post it everywhere, for everyone. Let the nj state civilians as well as those nationally hear how nj politicians really think.

It's never EVER funny to joke about our constitutional rights and keep this in mind if the try to poo poo the "confiscate" reference. How dare those nj politicians speak about confiscation as well as mock legal, law abiding citizens. They want to chip away, shove back.

Tired of pro-2nd amenders constantly playing defense. Get aggressive, push forward, and stand shoulder to shoulder with your fellow citizen.

I definitely agree. What we really need is for some legislators to push for gun bills that are less restrictive than current laws in order to push the line back in the other direction.  As was stated by yourself and as was mentioned in a another thread on this forum, we are constantly playing defense and, as such, will eventually lose our right.  When you think about it, in too many instances some type of anti gun bill is proposed and it is either, signed into law or some sort of "compromise" is reached. Sadly, the compromise still ends up being more restrictive than the current law.  We are incrementally losing our right to bear arms slowly but surely.  When was the last time any gun related law was relaxed in this state?  Oh wait, maybe I spoke too soon, they did want to lessen the degree for the criminal charge for unlawfully possessing a BB gun. :jester:

Sorry for the rant.

For the life of me I cannot understand anything until the part about "their little guns..."

Why would she say confiscate twice, in rapid order? It almost seems spliced in, or edited to me.

It sounds to me like the person was referencing Mr Evans from "The Hucksters." As if to say many people were repeating the same thing over and over.

Wait for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These questions should be brought up to these politicians each time someone speaks to them..  "Do you remember what you swore to support and defend when you were put in office?" , "What would you recommend a person in your position should do if they violate what they swore to do?"

The NJ Constitution begins:

NEW JERSEY STATE CONSTITUTION 1947
(UPDATED THROUGH AMENDMENTS ADOPTED IN NOVEMBER, 2012)

A Constitution agreed upon by the delegates of the people of New  Jersey, in Convention, begun at Rutgers University, the State University of New Jersey, in New Brunswick, on the twelfth day of June, and continued to the tenth day of September, in the year of our Lord one thousand nine hundred and forty-seven.

We, the people of the State of New Jersey, grateful to Almighty God for the civil and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing upon our endeavors to secure and transmit the same unimpaired to succeeding generations, do ordain and establish this Constitution.

ARTICLE I
                                    RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES

1.   All persons are by nature free and independent, and have certain natural and unalienable rights, among which are those of enjoying and defending life and liberty, of acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and of pursuing and obtaining safety and happiness.

How the hell do the politicians and their Praetorian Guard (the Attorney General's SP) get away with taking an oath to uphold this Constitution yet deprive us of the means to protect ourselves and our property with Nazi-like laws and regulations??

We are approaching the last straw in the box.

anactivegrenade's email is very professional.  I guess I was more direct in the email I sent to Senator Sweeney:

Senator Sweeney:

"We needed a bill that was going to confiscate, confiscate, confiscate.”

"They [gun owners] want to keep the guns out of the hands of the bad guys, but they don’t have any regulations to do it.”

"They don’t care about the bad guys.  All they want to do is have their little guns and do whatever they want with them.”

"That’s the line they’ve developed.”

Senator Loretta Weinberg (D37), Senator Sandra Cunningham (D31), Senator Linda Greenstein (D14), and at least one member of Senate Democratic staff.   

I demand as a responsible law abiding citizen of the US and NJ that these Senators be immediately censored and removed for any attendance and voting privileges on the NJ Senate floor.

In addition, that Senator Weinberg be brought up on charges and dismissed as a NJ Senator being in violation of her Oath of Office regarding the US Consitution, 2nd Amendment, and recent US Supreme Court Ruling respective to the 2nd Admendment.

To wit, she have violated her Oath of Office:

41:1-1. Oath of allegiance; form

Every person who is or shall be required by law to give assurance of fidelity and attachment to the Government of this State shall take the following oath of allegiance:

"I, , do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of New Jersey, and that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same and to the Governments established in the United States and in this State, under the authority of the people So help me God."

His next email:

"My rep is buono. F*cking c*nt"[/size]

Oh that's perfect. If she and the mindless twits she has working for her get into office, the things in this state that are slowly going down hill will rapidly pick up speed.

Confiscation...

This is why I DESPISE those in Trenton who live in a tax-payer funded bubble.

I wonder if these POS in the Senate own guns? OH! that's right, they probably have close personal protection from the NJSP that's payed for with our taxes.

I wonder if these POS in the Senate own guns? OH! that's right, they probably have close personal protection from the NJSP that's payed for with our taxes.

And I wonder how many state Legislators have CCW permits?

After all, they have so much more justifiable need than the rest of us, don't they?

They're so well loved in the Kingdom, aren't they?

:vinsent:

And I wonder how many state Legislators have CCW permits?

After all, they have so much more justifiable need than the rest of us, don't they?

They're so well loved in the Kingdom, aren't they?

:vinsent:

I'm sure they hold 99.99% of the CCW permits issued in this Republic.

Sure they have a justifiable need...me and you also have a justifiable need but the NJ Gestapo  doesn't care about us non-connected folks, I value my life and today just dosen't seem to be a good day to be stabbed to death by some crack head or junkie.

The same IDIOTS that voted these people in need to be deprogrammed at any cost, they should also prevent them from reproducing until the anti-gun gene is non-existent.

What's happening in our state legislature is a clear indication that this state has degenerated from a republic (rights preserved, representative rule) to a democracy (majority rule).

Let's face it. Gun owners are a minority (12%) in the Garden State. There's something about NJ. I grew up in a conservative but anti-gun household. I was indifferent throughout young adulthood. Had you asked me before 1993 about my position on guns, I'd probably have given you some Cuomo-esque drivel. Everything changed for me when that asshole Colin Ferguson massacred those people on Metro North. Then I learned that the "shootout at every fender-bender," which I and many conservatives/libertarians predicted, did not occur in Florida after they passed CC.

The anti-gunners in the NJ legislature have their minds set, period. Nothing any of us say will change the opinion of someone who believes "they just want their little guns and be able to do what they like with them." Shows zero understanding, zero sympathy, zero thinking. They know the stats. But they learned that guns were bad when they 14, and that's that.

The only recourse will be in the courts, a la Illinois. But don't hold your breath.

And stuff like this is why I decided 2 weeks ago to move out of NJ next year. I am thinking CO as they are pretty gun friendly, nice state, the county I'm looking at has an active sheriff who says she will NOT enforce a single new state gun law(like the 15 mag limit) and spearheading half of the states sheriffs to take the state to court over it.

Seriously- fuck this states tax, gun laws, joke of a justice system, drug laws(we made medical MJ legal 4 years ago, they STILL haven't made a single place to purchase), traffic laws, and just everything government. It's a shame cause I like my area and NJ is a nice state- I can't take this anti-christ spawn of a government anymore and leaving. Honestly- I recommend the same for alot of you.

Colorado is gun friendly? Hmmmm.... :facepalm:

And stuff like this is why I decided 2 weeks ago to move out of NJ next year. I am thinking CO as they are pretty gun friendly, nice state, the county I'm looking at has an active sheriff who says she will NOT enforce a single new state gun law(like the 15 mag limit) and spearheading half of the states sheriffs to take the state to court over it.

Seriously- fuck this states tax, gun laws, joke of a justice system, drug laws(we made medical MJ legal 4 years ago, they STILL haven't made a single place to purchase), traffic laws, and just everything government. It's a shame cause I like my area and NJ is a nice state- I can't take this anti-christ spawn of a government anymore and leaving. Honestly- I recommend the same for alot of you.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

bhunted, on 13 May 2013 - 5:24 PM, said:

Colorado is gun friendly? Hmmmm.... :facepalm:

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

How is it not friendly? A mag limit that will be gone in a year cause waaay more then half the state thinks its a stupid plan and even the sheriffs said they will not enforce it.

A county already made it law that any law restricting 2a and any enforcement of such laws would be illegal.

How is it not friendly? A mag limit that will be gone in a year cause waaay more then half the state thinks its a stupid plan and even the sheriffs said they will not enforce it.

A county already made it law that any law restricting 2a and any enforcement of such laws would be illegal.

Gone in a year?  Doubt it.