Howard

1,000,000 round of 9mm on sale at 1pm today!

Saw this on FB:

Need 9mm? Today at 12 noon CST FreedomMunitions.com will have 1 million rounds of 115 grain FMJ 9mm for sale in 500 round boxes. Spread the word so everyone can get some! Stay tunes for more announcements coming soon!

http://www.freedommunitions.com/category-s/1818.htm

**** No I don't have any connection or financial interest in the outfit.

From my experience, FM kills you on shipping costs.  $20+ per box after shipping is a little high, but at least they will have some. 

I entered a 2 pound item into their cart and came up with a $13.44 shipping charge, so 500 rounds of 9mm will probably be at least double that.

From my experience, FM kills you on shipping costs.  $20+ per box after shipping is a little high, but at least they will have some. 

I entered a 2 pound item into their cart and came up with a $13.44 shipping charge, so 500 rounds of 9mm will probably be at least double that.

Agreed - although I offset that with their brass credit - last time I sent them 88lbs of brass and the order was almost free.

Yes the shipping is a little high, but when I order I typically order two cases of 500 (you can do that if they are different SKU's) and the shipping typically is about $34 so that is only about three cents a round.  I rather pay that and get something than pay less and get nothing or find my order went through and it is back ordered for three months and then later canceled.  When they put up 50 cases they are normally gone in a minute or two. So, these 2,000 cases should last an hour or two, maybe....

The new stuff is new.  The re-manufactured is made the same as the new stuff except they use the casings that they get from people that send them in.  They are not hand reloads, they are made on the same assembly line.  I have used both types and only once had a minor issue.  I had one round where the bullet head was slightly depressed.  I wrote to tell them and they asked me to give them the code from inside the box.  They then told me (and followed through) that they would send me a free box of 50 rounds for my troubles. 

From my experience, FM kills you on shipping costs. $20+ per box after shipping is a little high, but at least they will have some.

Coming from a price gouger