monmouth

Can't we just have a north and south jersey state? Cut it off at the raritan?

How about dividing it along real idealogical grounds? Devils country, Flyers country, and Rangers country? It could be Rangers and all others, but then we'd be stuck with all those Flyers fans, ugh. Now that's meaningful. I have lived in both the southern part, New Egypt, and now in the "hill country", and it is to laugh if you think the southern paart is more logically part of PA.

By the by, like the OP, I'm kidding, okay.

Along with sussex county

So you have a pickup truck that you don't use to haul stuff for work, you're on the volunteer fire department, and you'd grow a mustache if you could? ...since we're stereotyping by county and hating on Bergen.

Don't you go to NYU? Shouldn't you drive a hybrid, vote for Obama, and occupy Wallstreet (which you used navigation on your iPhone to find)?

Im Fine with Trenton in the north and Camden in the south. We'd be rid of the idiots in Trenton who keep stealing my money to hand to the leeches in Camden. Annex us already, we couldn't be more different than the folks north of Trenton.

u southerners want to separate from us northerners ???? ooook but as I remember last time the North rolled over the south .....

yea that's right I took it there.

I'm proud to be from NJ and I'm proud to be from Northern NJ. and I don't approve of anybody who tries to divide the community....

u southerners want to separate from us northerners ???? ooook but as I remember last time the North rolled over the south .....

yea that's right I took it there.

I'm proud to be from NJ and I'm proud to be from Northern NJ. and I don't approve of anybody who tries to divide the community....

Spoken like a typical north jersey inhabitant. We don't want you, just head on back to the concrete jungle and Tarmac of North Jersey and leave us to enjoy the nice half of the state. Have fun with all the NYC folks.

The north may have won the war back then but if that war happened today I don't see the north coming out on top. The liberal values are no match for god and guns. I know not everyone up north is a pansy and not everyone down south is tough but the north has lost it's edge. Hell if the lines were drawn again would you side with blue or red?

Posted Image

Spoken like a typical north jersey inhabitant. We don't want you, just head on back to the concrete jungle and Tarmac of North Jersey and leave us to enjoy the nice half of the state. Have fun with all the NYC folks.

I'm not typical , I'm a true northerner and that's something that secessionists don't understand ...

and nice part of the state ??? nice one ....

I'm sure it's been discussed before, but it needs to be done. Let the North live like pseudo urbanites with restrictive gun laws and liberal views and the South enjoy their quasi rural lives.

This is a dumbass comment. Not all of us in Northren New Jersey are anti gun. Sweeney is a South Jersey boy, no? How's he working out or you?

The north may have won the war back then but if that war happened today I don't see the north coming out on top. The liberal values are no match for god and guns. I know not everyone up north is a pansy and not everyone down south is tough but the north has lost it's edge. Hell if the lines were drawn again would you side with blue or red?

pyjymume.jpg

wow what a statement. I will accept it in the light that we are all joking around...

and "if the lines are drawn again" I will remember my oath and act accordingly...

PS u do remember that the American revolution was a liberal revolution, right ?

wow what a statement. I will accept it in the light that we are all joking around...

and "if the lines are drawn again" I will remember my oath and act accordingly...

PS u do remember that the American revolution was a liberal revolution, right ?

Then you can have all the Liberalism you want in Bloomberg's empire. I had enough of it. You can have your high taxes, Obama phones, undocumented workers, welfare, sensible gun laws and criminalized children.

North and South doesn't work. This is the real map of NJ :

the accuracy of this map is frightening...cutting NJ in half would only piss off both halves....with the shitheads they would inherit....hehfunny-new-jersey-area-map.jpg

Um....a couple comments -

The "Huge Houses and Country Clubs" should be expanded to include Moorestown and Tavistock

The Raritan is WAY too north for the dividing line between north and south.  I'd use the northern border of Burlington County. 

Anyone who believes Trenton is South Jersey is smokin something illegal...

This is so silly. The North is much more red than the South:

323px-2012_Presidential_Election_in_NJ_b

SHAME ON YOU for bringing facts and statistics into this debate. next thing u will be telling us that unicorns are not democrat voting liberal welfare munchers ...